[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ume TRzLXStk Anyone still c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: ni-no-kuni-4-3.jpg (63KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
ni-no-kuni-4-3.jpg
63KB, 616x347px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umeTRzLXStk

Anyone still cares about Ni No Kuni 2?
It looks worse by the minute
>>
>>388726696
I lost interest in all things Ni No Kuni about halfway through the first game

It started off so strong and then just took a fucking nosedive as soon as partner AI became a thing
>>
Studio Ghibli closed or rather is running on a skeleton crew. They're not involved with this game at all. Looks dumb as hell extra mode, PS4 and PC multiplatform game.
>>
Post more of this female (male).
>>
>>388726696
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>No Pokemon collecting

What is the point?
>>
>>388726696
This is a princess(male).
>>
>>388727084
>>388726983
No homos allowed, /v/ is a heterosexual board
>>
I didn't play the first one but it looked cool.
I guess this means I can safely ignore this one?
>>
File: 453607-ni_no_kuni_2[1].jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
453607-ni_no_kuni_2[1].jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
>>388727450
Tell that to Ghibli, they're the ones making this beautiful flower(male)
>>
>>388726696
I lost interest when I played the first game.
>>
>>388726928
>Studio Ghibli closed or rather is running on a skeleton crew.
Wait, what?
>>
>>388727694
Anime was a mistake
>>
>>388727694
make crap movies, you cease to function. that's about it really.
>>
>>388726696
Looks gay
>>
>>388727874
haha indeed good sir. now, time to fap to this cute girl (male).
>>
>>388727694
That CGI abomination was the final nail in the coffin.
The bitter old hack myazaki likes to pretend that the modern anime market is just dumb and can't appreciate his art but spoilers: They didn't make anything good in the last 5 Years.
>>
File: IMG_4291.png (17KB, 292x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4291.png
17KB, 292x288px
>tfw PS3 died just before i could get to the final dungeon
>>
>Jap game that forces liberal equality
AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>388727975
miyazaki is right, anime was a mistake and the modern anime market is grotesque.
>>
>>388726696
LOOK YOU I'M EVANS THE ANIME, SON OF JONES THE MINER LOOK YOU, BY OWYN GLYNDWR THAT'S MY LEEK THAT IT IS
>>
>Liberals will never poison Japanese culture, they said
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAH
>>
>>388728108
This. It used to have nothing but fun shows like Bubblegum Panic and Eiken. Now we only have Trigger, and even their girls are ugly sluts!
>>
>>388728108
Nah, he's a just an asshole. He treats his animators like shit, told his son to never make another movie after his very first movie was below average but when people criticize his own movies it's the terrible industries fault and anime sucks anyway, you just don't understand!
>>
>>388728015
Your ps3 sacrificed itself for your own good. The final dungeon was fucking awful. Really everything after Nevermore was awful.
>>
This game didn't really need a sequel. The story was done. I doubt it will also sell as good as they expect.
>>
>>388728372
>After all the shit with Mornstar, you just get a more powerful wand anyway after the battle with Gallus
>>
>>388726696
I dunno, it looks fun. I'll give it a go unless something better releases around the same time to distract me.
>>
The graphics look like ass during gameplay holyshit. who picked that art style?

Also whats liberal about the game???
>>
>>388726696
Looks fucking the same as ever
>>
>>388726696

I swear to god Level-5 makes the most dull, shallow games possible.

Yokai Watch, Ni No Kuni, Inazuma Eleven, Fantasy Life etc. All their games seem to operate under the assumption that people who play them are missing half their brain.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.