[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>8m games sold >raping every valve game So, why fuck is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

>8m games sold
>raping every valve game

So, why fuck is PUBG so fucking popular?
I got like 120 hours in and I think 119 of that hours was starting games/looting/running

You have like 20-30m games with "gameplay" that last seconds
>>
>>388723426
Enough RNG and broken gameplay to keep retards interested
All the looting looking for lvl 3 shit just to die in the first fight or be lucky and get people from behind or kill them with 1 shotgun shot no matter how good your enemy is if you are close range with a shitgun you just win
Also is "fun" to watch and tops league of legends so everyone wants to try it
Im sure 3 of that 8m are bots and chink crate farmers and 4 more arr inactive players or people thet can't even run it

Its the perfect casual game
>>
>>388723426
you missed the point, play GTA Online if you wanna be shooting constantly
>>
Why does /v/ never talk about this title?
It's so cheap and fun! You make money off of the boxes too and all cosmetics are fair.
Again, is it because /v/ doesn't believe in hard games? Do they not understand how to aim?
>>
>>388723426
>I got like 120 hours in and I think 119 of that hours was starting games/looting/running
Jesus, you are fucking terrible at the game.
>>
>>388723426
I'm more interested in the fact how a game optimized this fucking badly can get so many players. Yes, there are plenty of users with decent graphics cards, but Steam is still dominated by toasters. Hell, you don't even need a fucking toaster to enjoy the sub 60 fps gameplay
>>
>casual normie scum loves to eat shit
more news at 11
>>
>>388724304
>Why does /v/ never talk about this title?
Because you can't pirate it.
>>
>>388724304
>a filthy lexus
I hate white people.
>>
>>388724552
name a better battle royale game
>>
>>388724909
It's not about being better and good, it's about not being the last
And when there are only 2 contestants, one of which is hated by everybody including the players themselves it's not hard to do.
>>
>>388725031
but if it's the best then it isn't shit, and there's more than 2

arma mod
dayz
h1z1
pubg
>>
>>388723426
>You have like 20-30m games with "gameplay" that last seconds
In other words the most accurate simulation of real combat you'll ever experience. Insert playing cards and general maintenance instead of looting.
>>
>>388724365
Most players are from Korea. It hits peak players while Yurop and Murrica are in school or at work.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1580x884px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1580x884px
>top solo win rate players spend 30 minutes camping places with a shotgun

>this is how "competitive pros" play

Yeah, nice game and shit now tell me to git gud
>>
>>388723426
It's got the lowest skill ceiling of any FPS to date.
>>
File: 1491432114003.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1491432114003.gif
458KB, 256x256px
Why are the only PUBG threads I see discussing the popularity of the game and never discussing the game itself?
>>
>>388727820
It's just normiecore trash. Same reason the only thing worth discussing about Overwatch is Mei's thick Chink ass.
>>
>>388727820
because game sucks, remember overwatch threads were always either about waifus or sales/player numbers too.
>>
>>388727920
>player numbers
*account numbers
>>
>>388727820
Because there is nothing to discuss about the game
People just jump in random ziens get random loot and have random fights with 0 skill involved
>>
>>388723426

Until 2m, it got popular because high profile streamers started streaming the game and because starved PC players play anything. After that, it got more popular because it was a popular game, if it makes sense to you. They knew how to capitalize on it by constantly forcing headlines every new million players, which made more people stream the game and download to try it out.
>>
>>388727917
>>388727920
>>388728132
That only explains why people don't discuss the game.
That doesn't explain why people keep making threads about its popularity.
That's the part I don't understand.
>>
File: file.png (64KB, 679x303px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
64KB, 679x303px
Remember, this game is being developed by this
>>
>>388728210
They're paid shills
>>
>>388728210
Because its a fucking turd and yet the most successful game in the past half decade and was the first thing that fucked up the DOTO/CSGO numbers since they are a thing
>>
>>388728314
He didn't kick him hard enough it seems.
>>
75% of the posts on the thread was deleted
Mods on fire
>>
>>388723426
>8m
And here I was thinking this game was actually Overwatch levels of popular. Even Uncharted 4 sold 8m.

Shills really make this game seem like the new hotness and it's just another fairly successful game.
>>
>>388728347
Who paid them?
>>
>>388728846
Unknown
>>
>>388728314
>Instead of talking it out like teenage girls I tried to stab him with a fork and he gave me the boot so hard I have autism now.
>>
>>388726413
How did his mom react anyway?
>>
asd
>>
>>388732145
It was fake
>>
>>388728314
>Internet death threats are the same as real life death threats, the post
Wow.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.