[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DayZ is SAVED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTx tPMdGQ48

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: dayz.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
dayz.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
DayZ is SAVED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTxtPMdGQ48
>>
>>388713086
Fuck youtube
What happens
>>
>>388713086
I'm actually surprised they are trying this hard to salvage it.
Being on a new engine could actually fix things if they work hard enough.
>>
DayZ won't be saved until they realized that DayZ's merge of gameplay systems and realism was what made it fun, rather than just the insane tedium of the standalone alpha.
>>
>>388713086
Nice, can it release already so I can refund it like ark
>>
>>388713086
yeah cool, but if they haven't DRASTICALLY improved the netcode none of the shit shown on the video(which I didn't bother to watch) even matters
>>
>>388713736
this
can't wait to get my money back after 4 years
>>
>>388713086
what the fuck does it want to be?
survival game?
playerunknown's autismgrounds?
zombie game?
>>
>>388714202
Autistic zombie survival game
>>
>>388714202
Realism
>>
File: 354.jpg (34KB, 450x294px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
34KB, 450x294px
>>388713687
This. It wont be saved unless they bring out mods supported that basically make it like DayZ mod but better with all the added garbage filterted out
>>
>>388713086
It's too late desu
>>
>>388713687
>rather than just the insane tedium of the standalone alpha.
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>388713634
They've been talking about swapping engines since 2014. I was a fucking massive fanboy of the mod and a huge apologist for the early alpha, and even I'm fairly sceptical about this.
>>
File: 15003980884220.jpg (39KB, 604x447px) Image search: [Google]
15003980884220.jpg
39KB, 604x447px
>>388713086
Colours look weird. Would play this though, if it was free to play.
>>
>>388713086
>8 trillion retards playing pubg
>trying to save anything
>>
>>388713086
Dayz is dead

>>388713687
DayZ won't be saved until they realize we expect all of epoch's content + 4 years more of content for our wasted time.
Nobody is interested in this dead game and everyone feels immensely betrayed.

>>388714202
"wet leopard that isnt your size" simulator

>>388714824
needless gameplay destroying autism*

>>388716005
this
everyone would rather play a game with 50% of dayz's aspects than waste time with more broken promises

>>388715912
>I was a fucking massive fanboy of the mod
yep, but I knew it was trash when they started listening to reddit instead of their ACTUAL community.
The bloodbag abomination was a glaringly obvious example of how they didnt listen to us at all.
We modded bloodbags to be self-applying with an extremely long duration.
We modded them to be insta-applying with a teammate.
So what does the dev team do? Make it some elaborate retarded blood draining process requiring 17 different pieces, a diabetic testing supply kit for you and the person youre giving blood too which KILLS YOU if you mix blood types.

Yeah thats a real good way to take what your community wants and then just blatantly shit all over it and give the middle finger to all of your loyal fans.

So in response, we all jumped ship.
>>
Ugh after PuBG they still try? PuBG could shit out same mod and it would be more succesful, at this rate why even bother with Dayz? It's not like people will buy it anymore.
>>
>>388717301
You fail to see the difference between dayz and pubg
>>
It's still just Arma 2 map with zombies and that's all it will ever be
>>
>>388717374
There really isn't a difference except that PUBG lets you get right to what everyone in DayZ is going to do eventually anyway.
>>
>>388713086
Can't wait to refund.
>>
>>388717534
steam patched that boy no more ea refunds
>>
>>388717604
We'll wait and see. If it's permanently fixed, I'll try anyway.
>>
>>388716815
>yep, but I knew it was trash when they started listening to reddit
Source on that?
>>
>shoot guy in head
>every single item on him gets ruined including his boots
>>
>>388718451
literally every post on the reddit forum for it was implemented into the game like clothes getting wet and berries on bushes and other dumb shit instead of fixing the fucking game.
>>
>>388719463
Well, the game is dead already, was it like 1 year ago and now with PUBG taking all the players from other survival games it has literally 0 chance of success.
The funiest part of DayZ was getting my shit by myself, make my house, trade with another players, scavenge for fuel, etc... i can´t have that in DayzSA, for crist sake they couldn´t even fix the fucking vehicles already, everyone was saying that we needed but they pushed it too much and was a fucking mess.
I still remember my first fucking truck killing my 3 months old player because it clipped under the road.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.