[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>coming out tomorrow >no discussion Let's fix that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Deadlock.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Deadlock.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>coming out tomorrow
>no discussion
Let's fix that
Which version will you be getting?
Do you think there'll be mod support?
What's your favourite ship so far?
>>
File: 1298857634148.jpg (108KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1298857634148.jpg
108KB, 1280x960px
>>388710029
>be a fan of bsg
>'guiz new game announced'
>its based on original series
>its a tactital semi turn-based pseudo 3d strategy
>looks outdated even by original series standarts
>indie dev 'fans of the battlestar'
>no demo, no ads, just a few streams from nobodies
>streamed gameplay is borefest

gee anon, i wonder why no one is discussing it
>>
>>388710524
WHY. Why do they always fucking do this? We got a PS2 game that was actually decent but it was set in a Halfieverse between the new and old BSG and it was just shit all around as a direct consequence

Just let me play 2003 Battlestar Galactica based video games, why the fuck is that impossible?
>>
>>388710029

First I'd heard of it.

But I can't imagine it's that good and I can just play Tabletop Simulator's board game which is tonnes of fun with good players who know how to jew each other.
>>
>>388710652
>>388710524
No, it's not based on the original series
They don't wear the capes
It's based on the remake but it's set within the continuity of the First Cylon War

Basically around the time of Blood & Chrome
which was pretty shit imo
>>
I think I'll just play FTL instead.
>>
>>388710912
Yeah, i think i even not gonna FTL.
Fuck games.

Now for serious: you wanna good space game? Play Nexus.
>>
Oh, did i forget to tell you? Its gonna be on consoles too. Can you imagine the depth and fun of the game that is a multiplat between pc and this gen consoles?
>>
>>388710524
Wrong
Look at the ship design - the Jupiter class looks nothing like it did in the original
>its a tactital semi turn-based pseudo 3d strategy
Both turn-based and real-time along with officer training, resource management and fleet deployments
>looks outdated even by original series standarts
Well they're not going to have a multi-million dollar budget are they? And you know perfectly well that money a good game does not make
>indie dev 'fans of the battlestar'
They actually are and they even went so far as to consult with the show's creative designers to ensure that everything they made would be in keeping with contemporary moorings and the period aesthetic
They also pay attention to the little details like used the Dradis sound effect from the show and using correct terminology
>no demo, no ads, just a few streams from nobodies
There was a public beta
They have no budget for marketing
You're not going to see ads on the sides of buses for this like you did Arkham Knight
>streamed gameplay is borefest
It's your own fault for watching streamers
>>
>>388711182
>Jupiter class
Lol what? What a nerd you have to be to know that and unironically use this in conversations?
> along with officer training
So we train space officers now. Wow.
And i stopped reading your post after that.
>>
>>388711152
Well at least they're not forcing you to pick and choose
>>
>its based on the original series

Aaaand into the le trash it goes
>>
File: 1501326051829.jpg (14KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501326051829.jpg
14KB, 480x368px
>>388711290
You filthy casual
I've seen some dumbass son of a bitch summerfag casuals but fucking hell son you are on a whole other level
>>
>>388711292
And how would they do that? Storm in my house, put a toaster to my head and scream at me till i choose the version of the game?
>>
>>388711357
See
>>388710754
>>
File: 1499535544951.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499535544951.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>388711425
>put a toaster to my head
>>
>>388711290

okay its not based on the original series, and this guy is fucking retarded

just look at the logo, jesus christ

game mite b neat although I don't like the mission after mission type gameplay in these games
>>
>>388711410
nerd rage lol
>>
>>388711410
I'm immune to your insults; I have Jesus.
>>
File: Resurrection_ship_full_view.jpg (312KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Resurrection_ship_full_view.jpg
312KB, 1600x1200px
Game is destined to fail.
Sure some diehard fans will love the fuck out of it, but there are always some idiots who will defend even the most disasterous shit, like BvS.
>>
>>388712542
Maybe so but what's different about this and most AAA tie-in cash-ins is that you can see the dedication to the source material
>>
>>388711425
>game comes out on consoles
>Ha ha, filthy console plebs
>game comes out on pc
>5 years too late, 'master race'
>game is multi plat
>too low spec
There's just no winning is there?
>>
File: 71101.jpg (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
71101.jpg
157KB, 800x600px
>>388712680
If you see scene by scene, the bvs is pretty faithful to the source. When compiled into single movie these scenes make no sense and generally suck ass.
So far every bit of info thats available on deadlock (what a retarded name man) shows that every elementh of the game made with a strong dedication, just put together using shit as a glue.
>>
>>388712810
wtf are you even talking about? no one said a word about late, specs or plebeian nature of console players, there was a statement pointing that pursuing both markets with such a niche product leads to gameplay and financial failure.
>>
>>388712876
Well I don't trust Hack Snyder as far as I can throw him
I guess it comes down to - is the whole greater than the sum of its parts? We'll find out soon enough but I really, really hope it isn't shit.
There is a market for BSG games but it just doesn't get the attention Wars/Trek does
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSYPYq9D_No
>>
>>388710754
Old BSG > New BSG

Blood & Chrome was kind of trash but the elements of old BSG that it retained made the setting much better than New BSG in general, which shot itself in the foot when it tried to go off in a different direction form old BSG.
>>
>based on original series

These stupid faggots.
>>
>>388714836
New BSG Seasons 1 & 2 > Old BSG > New BSG Seasons & 4
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.