[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Played this game nearly every day for two months straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Wild Hunt.jpg (313KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wild Hunt.jpg
313KB, 1280x720px
>Played this game nearly every day for two months straight
>Finally finish the main story and all the dlc's on Deathmarch difficulty
>Tfw when the ride is over

What the fuck am I supposed to do with my life now?
>>
Play a better game like Mount and Blade
>>
>>388704965
End it
>>
>>388704965
Waiting two weeks for Divinity: Original Sin 2
>>
>>388704965
Biggest problem of Witcher 3 was that instead of focusing on important stuff they were developing shitty stuff like crafting, open world, item rarity etc. just so it will be a marketing point without much thought put into it.
>>
After beating Hearts of Stone I held off for two months before even touching the game again, because I knew Blood & Wine was the last DLC and after beating it, that would be it. The adventure would be over.

I savored every fucking second I spent on Toussaint.
>>
How did you beat this in 2 months of daily play. Did you seriously go to every single one of the map markers or something because there's no way the game has that much content that isn't filler
>>
Play it again next year. Do a different build.

For now, go and play xcom baby. Expac just came out and its fucking LIT
>>
Read the books
>>
I've still got plenty of side quests and question marks to do but it feels like the story is over now and the rest is just filler.
>>
>>388705005
>Mount and Blade
>good
>>
>>388704965
Play Blood.
>>
>>388705073
this desu
>>
>>388705297
He did not say he played it all day, He played it maybe a few hours a day, which is pretty much what I did.

When you grow up anon and get a job you will find you have less time for such things.
>>
Play a good game
>>
>>388704965
What you do with your life is your personal responsability.
>>
>I upgraded my PC when this game out for this game and I still haven't beaten it
>I haven't even gotten past level 20
>the entire game has been spoiled for me, barring sidequests
>>
Play Dark Souls
>>
>>388710294

Why would you read threads or look for info about games you haven't played? You fucked up your experience with one of the greatest games ever mad. Good work.
>>
>>388710294
It's not even worth finishing, you've seen everything there is to see of the combat and variety of enemies, the difficulty curve is fucked and the game becomes too easy once you've built the first Witcher set.

Also if the story in Velen was interesting and worth playing trough, lets say 8/10, the rest of the game is 4/10. And the conclusion is literally 1/10 level of hack writing even Bioware would be ashamed off.
>>
>>388711250
Because I have an eagerness to know all I can, little willpower and I also guess I have depression or something which causes me to have no motivation to even play fucking videogames or commit to finishing them

Believe me I know my problems without you telling me, you fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1330762232736.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1330762232736.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>388705073
>>
File: 32621332344.jpg (207KB, 455x527px) Image search: [Google]
32621332344.jpg
207KB, 455x527px
>>388704965
>Play Witcher 3 for like 80 hours in a week
>Getting tired of the game so I stop doing sidequests and try to rush the main story
>Look at a walkthrough to see how far I am
>50% of the main story complete
>uninstall the game
>mfw I have no will to finish the game or even start the DLC's

Why do they make these way too long games? Why can't they make the games more like Pyre or Transistor that cost 20 bucks and are complete in 7 hours? Holy fuck, who even has the time for all this shit.
>>
>>388711348
Also Skelige is the most poorly designed area, wether it is from gameplay or just worldbuilding
The sailing and diving are just poorly implemented annoying mechanics.

>>388711684
srsly it's not worth finishing. Just start from the DLC next time, at least it's something different
>>
>>388704965
play a different type of game, like Prey.

later on, maybe next year, you can replay Witcher 3
>>
>>388705005
this
>>
>>388711832
smuggle cache were annoying but
>worldbuilding
what did you mean by this?It had just as much detail as any other area in the game
>>
>>388704965
I know this feel, OP, as do a lot of us. For me, there hasn't been a cure since. I couldn't play anything at all for a few weeks and haven't finished a game until recently. I ploughed through FFXV and after it was done, life didn't matter again.
I hope you find that game, anon. That game that reminds you that you play games for fun instead of masterful stories.
>>
>>388712317
>Crach is mid tier clan who never had a king from their ranks
>They live in a lavish castle the size of a small city
>Lugos clan lives in ruins without a roof
>Rest of the clan leaders live in random copy-pasted hovels

lol, great "worldbuilding " there. If you couldn't bother to make every clan belivable, you shouldn't have included them all
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.