[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is coming to kill you. Only the last character you played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: hanma yujiro.jpg (203KB, 734x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hanma yujiro.jpg
203KB, 734x1200px
This guy is coming to kill you. Only the last character you played as stands between you and certain death, to protect you.

How fucked are you?
>>
>>388702507
>be sonic
>jump and press the a button a second time
>go super sonic
>rush this faggot at light speed
>didn't notice small gap between to chairs
>i can fit
>nope.jpg
>just a bit too small,get crushed between 2 stationary chairs
>1 life left
>wake up again that guy already killed the faggot i was trying to protect.
>spindash outta that nigger and get some chilli dogs.
>>
>>388702507
Cloud would somehow get smashed despite being a superhuman with access to magic.
>>
File: 1493958081581.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493958081581.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>388702507
>Joker with the Persona of Satan
I don't know who that is. Am I good?
>>
File: YujiroBTFO.jpg (209KB, 728x1126px) Image search: [Google]
YujiroBTFO.jpg
209KB, 728x1126px
>>388702507
My Age of Decadence character is capable of walking out a door and closing it.
Yujiro is beyond fucked.
>>
>>388703936
Didn't he leg it after that? I remember Yujiro breaking down the door and he was nowhere to be found.

Or maybe that's what Motobe did?
>>
File: 2Z5Hs2H.jpg (69KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
2Z5Hs2H.jpg
69KB, 600x625px
>>388702507
>imagine giant cockroach
>beat him without trying
>>
>>388702507
I want a baki fighting game, especially if it was like an updated version of Garouden for the ps2.
>>
File: FNV With Mods.png (784KB, 780x603px) Image search: [Google]
FNV With Mods.png
784KB, 780x603px
>random anime guy
My NV character is rather potent right now. I should be able to handle whatever jutsu hidden potential heart of the cards nonsense he has.

>Yujiro was able to defeat the American military forces by himself during the time of the Vietnam War; Yujiro was 16 at the time. Some of Yujiro's greatest feats of strength include, pushing back 100 riot police, completely stopping the tectonic activity of an earthquake by punching the ground, tapping craters in concrete walls, easily knocking out a giant elephant that not even tanks could damage, and cutting glass apart with his fingers,and crushing diamond into dust. It is said that Yujiro's hits are equivalent to that of a nuclear impact, with even entire armies trying their best weapons to stop him, but to no effect. His body's muscles are so strong and durable to the point, that he is able to do things like breaking samurai swords and knives by gripping them, walking through bulletproof-glass walls, and shaking skyscrapers by merely making his muscles tense (it is implied that it is actually his body's aura).

>Huh
>`tgm
>>
Level 22 Fighter/Cleric in BG2

I'll be fine
>>
File: YujiroBTFO2.jpg (294KB, 728x1126px) Image search: [Google]
YujiroBTFO2.jpg
294KB, 728x1126px
>>388704051
When you're this smug about it, it counts as a win and you know it.
>>
>>388704342
As of the third series he can move faster than sound, though it's not clear for how long
>>
>>388704592
>it counts as a win

Mohammed Ali Jr.'s jobbing arc revoked any win he ever had in his life

His fucking brain damaged dad beat him up @ 60 years of age
>>
>>388704193
Did you know there's a Baki FG for the PS2? It's not great but it exists
>>
>>388704592
>be cocky
>get shat on a roider
>try to get a qt nip waifu
>get shat on by the nip waifus bf

he was just acting upp
>>
File: Teddy.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>388702507
Pretty fucked.
>>
My warband from Mountain Blade would impale him on their cavalary lances.
>>
>>388703548
You're dead.
>>
>>388702507
Persona 3 portable fem mc am ok I think?
>>
>>388707815
Baki is redpilled. The author didn't fall for the BLACKED meme
>>
>Gus from CRRRRRAZY TAXI
>Just run him the fuck over
>>
File: Untitled.png (4MB, 1907x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4MB, 1907x1078px
>>388702507
Listen here you weeb fuck.
My werewolf/demon CK2 Ruler with 32 Martial skill, and leader of the satanic cult is gonna make you wish you were never born.

PREPARE THE BRAZEN BULL!
>>
>>388702507
His abominable body stops working when he enters the real world. Baki is the most disgusting manga of all time.
>>
I wonder if Keisuke Itagaki and Paru Itagaki are relatives. Both are mangakas and considering the age gap, I wonder if this is a father and daughter case
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.