[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it ironic that the game about fighting against conformity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: WeHappyFew_Twitch_logo.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
WeHappyFew_Twitch_logo.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
Isn't it ironic that the game about fighting against conformity when it's intrinsically harmful to those around it gets bought out by Gearbox and starts practicing that normal, triple A, anti consumer shite?
>>
File: IMG_5952.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5952.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>>388699370
>we happy jew
>>
I would, if I gave even a millimeter of brain matter to actually thinking about this game.
>>
>buying or playing western games

:D pukakakakakakaka
>>
>>388699540
>Implying all Japanese games are good and all western games are bad.
>Implying Japan doesn't have its own anti-consumer and/or triple A bullshit to deal with.
>>
>>388699540
>muh superior japanese anime gaimu folded over 8 gorrilian time
Here's your (You)
>>
Welp, another game I'm glad I didn't back on Kickstarter.
>>
>>388699370
Yeah well it did kinda help them (the studio) get their heads our of their asses. They ditched the whole rogue like bullshit. Now we get 4 full story campaigns.

With that being said, the final product may be fucked over by Randy. Who knows.
>>
>>388699370
when did gearbox buy it out.
>>
>>388700464
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/2017/08/gearbox-publishing-and-compulsion-games-partner-to-publish-we-happy-few-in-april-2018/

"Partnering"
>>
>>388700464
Probably while you were sleeping under a rock.
>>
>>388700356

It's going to be shit, but it's going to be shit worth buying on a steam sale.

It's not going to be a repeat of "You sir, wasted twenty dollars."
>>
File: 2307922-mung.jpg (23KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2307922-mung.jpg
23KB, 480x640px
>>388699453
We Happy Few? More like Pee Crappy Poo
>>
Since we launched our Kickstarter and released the game on Early Access, We Happy Few has been priced at US$29.99. We have never put it on sale because we believe it isn’t fair for someone to get the game at a lower price than a Kickstarter backer or an Early Access backer while the game is still in development. Since 2015, we have made clear that the price would increase as we approach the final release, and that time has - finally - come. On August 16, the price for the game will become US$50.99.

We will explain everything in more detail on the 16th. As you can imagine, there is more to the story, and we are looking forward to sharing all the juicy details with you. We always do our best to be transparent with you guys, so we felt it was important to provide this pricing information with ample time for you to make a decision. And, just to be clear, if you are a Kickstarter backer or Early Access player, this change does not affect you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.