[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reboot >Add decent gameplay >Multiplayer >All the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>Reboot
>Add decent gameplay
>Multiplayer
>All the countries and quantity of different players FIFA has
>Voice chat
>Different difficulties/cups for each year of the books
Would you buy?
>>
First day pre order
>>
>>388699189
Damn, I was just talking about it yesterday. Considering how HP is still milking it's fanbase, I wonder how it was not yet re-released, specially when a new world cup is near
>>
>>388699850
>a new world cup is near
If they did that then, they wouldn't really focus a lot on it and it would be shitty. Considering FIFA makes World Cup games.
>>
"No!"
>>
>>388699189
But Quiddich is a broken piece of shit. The only player that matters is the Seeker, who not only ends the game but gives one hundred and fucking fifty points, which means that unless you have a 160 point lead nothing other than the Snitch matters.

Why the fuck would anyone find playing this fun, when only two players out of fourteen really matter at all?
>>
>>388699189
No, quidditch's meta is "rush the snitch". Unless you're 160 points down, the first person to grab it wins.
>>
>>388700885
>>388701086
Because it was fun. Rules can be modified for the sake of making it a multiplayer game but only slightly in order to stick to the books.
Starting with a set time, it should end even if the snitch isn't caught. I'm pretty sure Rowling wrote that only the seeker can end a game just so she could make a joke of a match lasting two months.
>>
File: jwe-logo_1920x1080-920x518.jpg (59KB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
jwe-logo_1920x1080-920x518.jpg
59KB, 920x518px
>>388699189
We got pic related and I was not expecting it at all.
Might as well have a Quidditch game next year too, this is possible as I see it.
>>
I would1
>>
>>388701086
seriously never got the point of the fucking main game when the snitch exists
remove the quaffle/bludger shit and it's hunting a bird with your bare hands on a personal aircraft
remove the snitch and it's midair soccer/football with weird goals and violence
wait that second one actually sounds kinda fun
>>
>>388701171
this is what happens when a lady tries to invent sports
>>
File: 1439914698879.png (1007KB, 641x662px) Image search: [Google]
1439914698879.png
1007KB, 641x662px
Quidditch is the fucking goofiest sport ever.
>You gotta ride a broom and throw balls at hoops.
>Also you gotta dodge these angry flying balls that will take your head fucking clean off if it comes directly at you.
>There's also people dedicated to smacking these angry balls into people.
>There's also this fucking jack off that just kind of sits there until he sees this gay little gold thing.
>Doesn't matter if you completely tool on the other team, if their fucking homo catcher catches the golden bird ball then they get 150 points and the game ends.

Almost like it was written by a woman or something.
>>
>>388704587
>Also you gotta dodge these angry flying balls that will take your head fucking clean off if it comes directly at you.
>There's also people dedicated to smacking these angry balls into people.
Seems like a good way to take aggression out on people without getting your ass kicked.
>>
>>388704587
I mean it's somewhere between Calvinball and just being a really bad sports strawman.
>>
>report x shit seeker
what's the point of playing any other role really

unless you're really good at beater and can consistently down the other seeker you're doing jack shit
>>
>>388699189
Seekers should only end the game and not give any points.
>>
>>388705914
This, or at least way less than fucking 150 points
>>
>be middle school
>vs dude who smells of detergents
>keeps unplugging my controller
>"MMMM HOUSE RULES"
>"MMMM HOUSE ALWAYS WINS"
>would pause the game and ask random trivia
>incorrect answer was not being able to play for a minute
>just lose it
>ask to go home

He's never worked and is insanely over weight now
>>
>>388708637
Some people are just destined to be miserable. Karma is a bitch.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.