[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we finally recognize this game and it's dlc as being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: dasddsad.jpg (322KB, 625x887px) Image search: [Google]
dasddsad.jpg
322KB, 625x887px
Can we finally recognize this game and it's dlc as being great?
replaying it all now
>>
File: Smart Game for Smart Gamers.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Smart Game for Smart Gamers.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdNhwb7iuI4
>>
>>388693683
Games shooting fucking sucks. It's not bad but it's just not that fun.
Go play fear instead
>>
>>388693683
I think for what it is, it's a pretty good game

Compared to previous bioshocks and what it COULD have been it's fucking lacking
>>
>>388693935
wait a minute....
>>
File: 1502489832925.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1502489832925.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Bioshock_Infinite_Removed_Content

>What could have been
>>
>>388693935
fpbp
>>
>>388693683
It's nothing outstanding
>>
The DLCs make absolutely no sense in relation to the main game. There should have been no Comstocks left after Infinite, yet they were there in the DLC.

Main game was a favorite though
>>
/v/ is full of racist dipshits buttmad that the game acknowledges American history and autistic fucks who hate the game because you can't dick around with shit nobody ever used like tripwire bolts from the original anymore.

Infinite is the best game of its generation and you don't need the acknowledgement of a bunch of cretins from this board to know that's a fact.
>>
>>388693683
The game is mediocre. The DLC is literally, without exaggeration, the worst DLC I have ever played. Fuck off.
This was the best part of the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QUmPZmkr4I
>>
>>388694332
fuck off with your racist game
>>
>>388694332
Relax antifa, the game just wasnt that good, had alot of content cut, treated you like an idiot, and wasnt a very good tribute to bioshock
>>
>>388693683
No because it wasn't
>>
>>388693683
Please tell me what's so great about it
>>
This game was a Bioshock wannabe. It failed at almost everything that made Bioshock desirable.

Nothing inherently wrong with the ideas in the game but they were mishandled. Oh, most of the shit we saw early on wasn't even in the game.
>>
>>388694332

the only reason you liked it was because of waifu pandering Elizashit
>>
>>388693683

>rewatch first gameplay trailer of what game was advertised to be
>look at actual game experience

just another in the long line of games that claim they will be a fully living, breathing world then fall short with corridors and scripted shit.
>>
>>388694332
TLOU and Uncharted 2, 3 and 4 are all better than Infinite. I agree that /v/ is full of idiotic Reddit rejects.
>>
>>388694321
Constants and variables xD
>>
It's still fucking horrible and the DLCs still ruined Bioshock 1 anyway
>>
>>388693935
This part was retarded
But everything else up until the vox revolt was very good
After that the pacing goes to shit, the story is all over the place and characters and plot points just get completely dropped; also some gameplay elements like fighting three of those crow dudes and those huge hybrid dudes are tedious as all fuck
There still are good moments in there but just so many annoying things, but it does get good again closer to the end
The dlc's however are fucking great, but it had the same pacing as the first third of the base game
>>
>>388693935
Why do the autistic children on /v/ think this is a puzzle?
>>
>>388694332
People hated it because mechanically it was the most poorly designed fps made by a AAA company. Even COD manages to be fun, this game just fails
>>
>>388694332
Was infinite supposed to be about racism?
Because the dumb time travel/dimension hopping waifu really takes away from it
>>
>>388697175
What the fuck is it?
>>
>>388697505
Instructions on how to get to Columbia.
>>
>>388694227
Quantum rift scaring is a great concept. Why wouldn't they have it?
>>
>>388697505
Is this shit bait? It's a fucking key to make sure that any random fucktard who finds that lighthouse can't just waltz in.
>>
>>388693683
I love it and i've beaten it not than the other the other Bioshock games. No shirty hacking system that gets old after the first few hours of gameplay. Unique powers that allow you to build your character. Enemies aren't bullet sponges and you can actually one shot enemies with head shots. Rail system was fun and unique. I honestly don't know why this game gets so much hate. I'm playing the remastered right now and the hacking is so fucking annoying I want to not fuck with it but I'm on survivor mode and can't it actually brings down the quality of the game. Not to mention the confusing maps. I still enjoy them, but I feel like people overlook the obvious flaws and bash on infinite only for it's little puzzle thing at the beginning.
>>
File: punished snake.jpg (76KB, 1061x717px) Image search: [Google]
punished snake.jpg
76KB, 1061x717px
>we will never get another bioshock
You feel it too dont you?
>>
File: Prey_cover_art.jpg (19KB, 250x319px) Image search: [Google]
Prey_cover_art.jpg
19KB, 250x319px
>>388701456
Good thing we'll still get infinitely better games that actually adhere to System Shock rather than streamlining them to their core.
>>
>>388701456
When we were getting more Bioshocks we got Infinite, so I think I'm good. I'm more interested in how Infinite was the first game where I realized the videogame community was super obsessed with propping up literally any game they could make an excuse for as the indication that videogames were serious art. Bioshock Infinite had all these accolades, all this awards shilling. And then absolutely nothing. So it was off to the next game that could be the real example of serious vidya a year or so later or something.
>>
>>388701548
>anything bethesda has a hand in
>not streamlined
>>
>>388702106
Bethesda had no part in developing Prey.
>>
>>388693683
Story makes no fucking sense and the gameplay is just mediocre
Presentation is pretty good though

Never did play the DLCs though, but I will soon since I just got the Collection. Are they any good? Are they canon to 1/2 or is it some weird alternate universe?
>>
>>388694332
>Acknowledges American history
I don't remember there being a giant floating city in the sky filled with magic time travelers trying to destroy New York city.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.