[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sink a couple hours into this game >Like the aesthetic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: a56327fa3dd50010aedc405c554e9251.jpg (383KB, 2592x1440px) Image search: [Google]
a56327fa3dd50010aedc405c554e9251.jpg
383KB, 2592x1440px
>Sink a couple hours into this game
>Like the aesthetic, gameplay feels nice, graphics are good

>Want to upgrade a mod
>Some mods take over 200k credits to max out
>That's understandable, maxing out anything in an rpg takes time

>Want to make a new warframe
>EVERY warframe requires parts from some of the last levels
>That's strange. Why fucking even have the blueprint parts drop from early level bosses then?

>Want to create a third(3rd) melee weapon
>Apparently I can only have 2 melee weapons in my inventory before I need to pay for more
>Dropped

I can deal with this game being a giant grindfest. I like it enough and the gameplay is fun enough to make me see past it. What made me drop what could have been a 9/10 game was the fucking limitations that can't be played around. Someone please tell me that I'm missing something and there's actually a way to unlock more weapon slots through playing
>>
Grind void fissures and sell the parts for plat or sell them for ducats from the trader that arrives and then sell that shit for plat

Stupid dumbass
>>
>>388691149
>gameplay is fun
What's fun about shooting enemies that don't shoot back?
>>
>>388691149
>only 2 melee weapons
system has slots for ALL weapons together

The idea is to max items to 30, then sell them so you get the mastery rank from a lot of items being leveled

Keep 1 lvl30 of each that you really like so you have some good gear for all damage types
I think the base slots available are 6-8 without buying new ones
Also you start with only like 3 warframe slots I think

I think the slots are fucking stupid but honestly this game being basically completely free and so high quality makes up for it
Grind is real though, just how it goes with these games
>>
>>388691149

you just use warframe.market to sell stuff quickly for plat slots.
>>
>>388691401
Play a sortie and say that faggot
>>
>>388691757
I have, they always just stand still. Easy targets and they fire at you like storm troopers.
>>
>>388691149
>>Apparently I can only have 2 melee weapons in my inventory before I need to pay for more

This is just simply wrong. Look into the mechanics more. You don't have to buy plat. You can trade it from other players for the gear you get.
>>
File: sad witch.gif (114KB, 544x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad witch.gif
114KB, 544x720px
Drop this shit game before you end up a jaded faggot that wants everyone at DE to burn for taking a game with so much potential and making it worse and worse and worse
>>
>>388691757
You think sorties have any form of difficulty? Are you new? I'm asking really because if you've spent more than 3 weeks playing the game and you struggle with sorties you need to resort your loadouts and mods.
>>
Played 1k hours and dropped it last December, I think. It just started to make my stomach sick. Plains of Edio-whatever looks cool, but I doubt I'd be able to even run it.
>>
>>388691149
The weird thing about Warframe is that people actually pay for garbage on the marketplace, so you can grind enough parts to sell for platinum quite easily. A friend of mine has 6 frames and a dozen weapon after only spending about 5 dollars once when he got a 75% off deal.

That said, run while you still can.
>>
>>388691149

game is terrible honestly

only people i know that enjoyed it are literal bads that couldn't hack it at the lowest level of FPS play

i'm not even particularly good, nor an elitist myself, especially over shooters. but warframe players (in my anecdotal experience) are SHIT at other shooters
>>
grind rare mods like Maiming Strike and sell them for plat
use the plat for shit that cannot be purchased without plat (i.e. equipment slots)
>>
>>388692596
Speaking of FPS play. I'm always confused as fuck how I can be in the top 1% of players sometimes top 100 of some shooters and yet I in no way can ever pick up a team to play with.
>>
>>388691149
There are a lot of warframes accessible entirely from the early segments of the game, you should focus on expanding your warframe arsenal starting with those before any others. As for slots, I agree it's a pain in the ass. I recommend you use the free platinum you start with for some warframe slots, and once you get a 75% off platinum login reward it's a good idea to spend just a little (5-10 dollars) for enough to buy slots for weapons as and when you need them.

Alternatively, once you get further into the game and can reliably farm higher levels for prime drops you can sell prime parts to other players for plat to unlock more slots, if you really are against spending anything at all.
>>
>>388692130
making it worse is one thing, it's the blatant lies that make me want DE torched
>>
>>388692585
it's more like some small amount of people will buy plat with actual money, but then they'll use it to buy things from players, so the plat enters the player economy regularly
>>
>>388692785
Fuck off DE shouldn't you be working on eidolon and then screwing it up anyway
>>
>>388692760
Perhaps you have a dogshit personality and you come off as an autistic person despite your skills and nobody wants to play with you? That's probably what it is actually now that I think about it some more.
>>
Warframe was really fun at launch and up until about the Saryn release, if even that, but they've been making the game worse and worse actively.
>>
File: 20170716140013_1.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170716140013_1.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>388691149
Warframe is a constant grind yes, in fact they actively reward you for it. All levelling increases your Mastery Rank, which allows you to store more weapons and Warframes, and trade more times per day.
Most weapons can be built standalone, but more advanced weapons, or speciality weapons have pre-requisites. Such as a staff, that requires you to craft together two weapons into another staff, then craft that staff into the next staff.
Which means in the process of building said staff, you build and level four different weapons. So the grind serves multiple purposes.

Warframe, grind weapons to grind Mastery to grind weapons to grind Mastery. Also Fashionframe.
>>
>>388691149
sell a prime part for plat and buy a weapon slot, it's not that difficult
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.