[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's importing YK2? reminder that if you do, you can have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Who's importing YK2? reminder that if you do, you can have a comfy discussion without newfags shitting it up isnce they dont bother importing
>>
A comfy discussion with all 5 people who import Yakuza games here.
>>
>>388686442
Hey, isn't that blonde guy the kid in 0 that tried stealing Majima's pants?
>>
File: 1502917069635.jpg (124KB, 540x762px) Image search: [Google]
1502917069635.jpg
124KB, 540x762px
>>388686567
better than 100 retards
>>
>>388686610
I really don't like how much younger Ryuji is compared to them. Makes me not able to take their rivalry seriously.
>>
I don't import Yakuza games. I've never even bought a single game from this series. Pirated them all, though.
>>
>>388686442
Except it's already dated gameplay and impossible to enjoy since it's an old engine.
>>
>>388688760
They're using Yakuza 6's engine for the remake actually.
>>
>>388689460
Which is outdated by like a year. Literally unplayable by modern standards. Shin Yakuza is the most recent to be developed so no point in playing any Yakuza games until that comes out.
>>
>>388686624
Not nearly as entertaining
>>
>>388689813
too much words, here's how you do it:
But 6 fucking sucks.
>>
>>388689813
You mean the mobile game?
>>
>>388690145
/v/ loves mobage so it'll be the most popular game.
>>
i'm pretty worried this game since it's being made in yakuza 6's engine. isn't the y6 engine pretty shit since it runs at 30 fps, and pretty much removes heat actions?
>>
>>388690385
dragon engine will never improve if they give up developing games with it. and 60fps was just a perk of crossgen ports, don't get used to it.
>>
>>388690385
>i'm pretty worried this game since it's being made in yakuza 6's engine
Don't be. Kenzan had framerate drops in certain areas, it was just awful to fight enemies due to how much they blocked, and the camera still locked up in certain areas at times making it a pain to turn it. Now compare that to either 4 or 5 (Can't remember when they stopped using that engine) and look at how much they improved. Tons of heat actions, enemies don't block even remotely as often, games are mostly stable, camera works properly, and so on. You have to give them the time to develop the engine, they made a mistake using it for 6 instead of a side game but live and learn, hopefully Kiwami 2 shows us improvements on the engine and 7 as well.

>since it runs at 30 fps
Yakuza games weren't normally 60 to begin with. Ishin, 0, and Kiwami are outliers, and I believe Ishin drops its framerate from time to time while 0 has screen tearing from time to time. On the PS3 Ishin and 0 have massive framedrops and I think run at 30 FPS along with having way less crowds and stuff.

Removed Heat Actions aren't a fault of the engine, it's a fault of them just not adding them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.