[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends talked me into getting this and I'm installing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

My friends talked me into getting this and I'm installing it now. Not a huge fan from what little I've played but I'm hoping I'll start to enjoy it more.

I was planning on starting as a Necromancer but fuck dropping another $15 for one character class, so any suggestions on what to play? Is Witch Doctor actually fun?

Diablo thread, I suppose.
>>
>>388685724
I'd say pick up Torchlight 2 (with synergies and essentials mod, vanilla is a bit boring) or PoE.

Diablo is fun enough, but I just feel builds are pretty obvious and the build variety is just too lame and not really there.
>>
>>388685724
If you want a power level to 70, let me know.
I ain't got shit to do tonight.
>>
Witch doctor is fun if you like
>disposable minions
>debuffs (poison, disable, etc)
>randomness (aimless exploding toads, bouncing fire skulls, zombie piranha tornado, etc)
>>
>>388685878
Well its too late, I already bought it and my friends are set on playing it. I'd be down for playing either of those after but this shit is happening.

>>388685904
No thanks, we're going to be playing through the game together. I just don't want to pick a garbage class by mistake.
>>
>>388686079
Sounds like that's up my alley, thanks. Most likely I'll just hang out in the back of the party and cast bullshit.
>>
If you bought it on PC you fucked up. Console is the definitive version. Also playing to long strains your shoulder.
>>
>>388686084
I've played all 3 recently to scratch my ARPG itch, and I don't think Diablo 3 is that bad to play or anything, but it's fun enough. I just think Synergies on Tochlight 2 is god tier ARPG shit.
>>
>>388686084
No worries, if you're looking for a strong DPS build, I'd recommend a Necro or a Wizard.
Barb also has very fun builds.
>>
>>388686175
I bought it on PS4.
>>
>>388686084

There's no garbage class, they're all good, the game isn't meant to be difficult it's just an infinite power creep.

Also every class plays more or less the same, mash every ability that isn't currently on cooldown and spam left click, there's very few builds that aren't that.
>>
>>388686236
I'm wary about dropping $15 on a character. That's more than half of what I got the game for.

But I'll give Wizard a whirl too, I'm feeling like throwing magic around.

>>388686272
Sadly that's what I expected, but thanks for the info. It seems a far cry from the build variety of Diablo 2. Hopefully the fun with friends will elevate it.
>>
Not really into ARPGs but I've played Torchlight 1/2 and Diablo 3.
Is PoE much better? Diablo was so boring at times just spamming abilities and feeling invincible.

>>388685724
Witch Doctor is the wackiest class and I had fun with it when playing with friends.
Throwing jars of spiders never got old.
>>
>>388687595
Sounds good, I'm trying Wizard right now and actually enjoying it, seems more entertaining than Barbarian at least. Spider Jars seem very entertaining, though.
>>
>>388687595
I'd say Torchlight 2 and POE have more shit going on so you do have to worry about death, but ultimately the genre is just spamming for big damage.
>>
The only fun I had in this game since the grinding-for-ilevel-gear-in-inferno-act-2 days was playing zdps monk with friends.

I don't know what support builds are good now but if I had people to play with regularly I'd do that.
>>
>>388685724
Play Grim Dawn or Path of Exile instead.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.