[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think the Gears of War series is worth playing through?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1500284296336.jpg (124KB, 722x634px) Image search: [Google]
1500284296336.jpg
124KB, 722x634px
Do you guys think the Gears of War series is worth playing through? The games are cheap.
>>
Not sure if there's a way to remove Games for Windows live but some of them you can't play anymore because of it being shut down. You might want to pirate the old ones.
>>
>>388680136
Yes, they're great games, best in the genre maybe. Please don't buy from g2a tho
>>
They're pretty polished and the guns are generally satisfying, but admittedly the best part of them was the co-op/multiplayer, which I'm pretty sure is dead.
>>
>>388680136

I played the first three and they are really good. Great co-op games and horde mode is lots of fun. Never understood the hate on here. I just assume it's anti Microsoft bullshit like usual.
>>
I've only played 1 and 2, and I don't think 2 was worth playing. The first one was fantastic though
>>
>>388680136
What is you gamer tag op?
>>
>>388680136

BROWN AND BLOOM
>>
>>388681009
>Please don't buy from g2a tho
why?
>>
>>388681779
It's a place where thieves sell stolen keys for ridiculously low prices and G2A doesn't do shit about it!
>>
>>388683358
And?
>>
File: 1503396320531.png (375KB, 505x504px) Image search: [Google]
1503396320531.png
375KB, 505x504px
>>388683358
>>
>>388683471
Thieves buy games (generally Steam indie games) with stolen credit card information and sell the keys on G2A for real low price and once the victims of said stolen credit info contact their banks and have those fraudulent transactions canceled the developers have to go through the painstaking deal of revoking those stolen keys, thus making your purchase invalid. Also G2A has the audacity you charge you money for buyer's protection should such a thing happen.
>>
>>388684826
Yeah but who cares?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.