[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this edgy emo kid is the sole person responsible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Christian_Whitehead.jpg (32KB, 311x300px) Image search: [Google]
Christian_Whitehead.jpg
32KB, 311x300px
Daily reminder that this edgy emo kid is the sole person responsible for saving Sonic the Hedgehog.
>>
Just like Shadow saved the series before him
>>
>>388669307

Emo is a way of being not a hairstyle. That's just how normal Australians look. They still rock the 70s AC/DC/ Led Zep dandy look, which is not emo. Get your shit straight.
>>
>>388669307
>Sole person responsible
Mania was developed by a team, not a one-man army. I highly doubt he did much at all for the design side of things, only the technical aspects
>>
>>388669307
That's more of the 70s rocker look more than emo
>>
>>388669493
>>388669950
Same shit, all trash.
>>
I hate this faggot
>>
>>388671946

So are you fat and wear Zelda shirts with cargo shorts and white stocks with gym shoes or do you dress like report of the week?
>>
>>388669307
He's pretty handsome, I wish half of the fucking Sonic fanbase wished they were half as handsome as he is.

Is he autistic by any chance? He's a hell of a representative for the fanbase if he's handsome, successful, not a furry, and not autistic.
>>
>>388669493
i have that same exact hairstyle and if people ever get the chance they'll call me "emo" literally because of it. i think people who use the word emo to describe a person aren't self-aware, completely and utterly retarded in every way and can't think for themselves like a fucking 6th grader. i like my hair long, i don't want shitty fucking faggot short hair.
>>
File: 1407971734116.jpg (22KB, 288x247px) Image search: [Google]
1407971734116.jpg
22KB, 288x247px
>>388672125
>not dressing like report of the week.
>>
>>388669307
>emo
>looks like a member of a Doors cover band
>>
>>388672245
>handsome

Are you a faggot?
>>
File: NoelFielding.jpg (31KB, 401x599px) Image search: [Google]
NoelFielding.jpg
31KB, 401x599px
Noel? Is that you?
>>
>>388674997
Im glad someone saw the comparson.
>>
>>388674997

Get back in the room Richmond !
>>
>>388672302
>faggot short hair
short hair on a guy is faggot hair? hm. news to me.
>>
>>388675268
you only ever see actual fucking faggots with short hair. but i was being a bitch, short hair i don't like on me.
>>
"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE
>>
>>388675534
gay
>>
>>388675438
You sound like you have homo tendencies yourself and Im not even trying to sound mean.
>>
>>388676068
i'm not a homo
>>
>>388674997
cool, I am not the only one that see that
>>
>>388676268
care to test that theory?
>>
>>388676807
no
>>
I thank him every day for it. Too bad Sega is gonna kill it somehow when they eventually fire him after Sonic Forces flops and Sega Team gets jealous of him.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.