[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ACTUAL exclusives does this thing have that's not *also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: xbox-one2.jpg (32KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one2.jpg
32KB, 940x529px
What ACTUAL exclusives does this thing have that's not *also on PC? No shitposting, I'm being genuine. I can only think of Halo 5 and maybe Sunset Overdrive
>>
That's pretty much it. There's also Panzer Dragoon, but everything else is also on PC.
>>
>>388667037
*Windows 10
>>
360 BC Exclusives like RDR
>>
>>388668920
>Backwards Compatibility
>An exclusive
ok why don't I just buy a 360?
>>
Why would they do that the point of the xbox is that it use directx so the games can easily ported on PC. Unless its a some sort of loss leader/system seller exclusives are a waste of money.
>>
>>388669012
Because they play better on the bone.
>>
>>388669372
still not worth the price when the current gen offerings don't exist.
>>
>>388669481
You get last gen plus current gen titles without the need to upgrade your PC to W10.
>>
>>388669902
Ok so it's important for 360 games to run better but not current gen? It's ok to have the worst version of this gen's games? Yeah, no.
Also
>I support Microsoft!
>Except for Windows 10
>>
>>388669902
What is so wrong with windows 10 that would cause this whole board to want to buy a bad console to avoid it?
>>
>>388670092
Sounds like you already have W10, then why would you be asking about the benefits of an Xbone when you're already getting MS-exclusive games?
>>
>>388670515
I'm not OP, but I really wanted to hear these excuses, and they're pretty sad. And now you're deflecting, so I think you're done
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.