[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bully 2 still hasn't been announced after all What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: j.jpg (482KB, 2455x3000px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
482KB, 2455x3000px
>Bully 2 still hasn't been announced after all

What the heck, /v/. I just want the opportunity to play as bully (female).
>>
>>388663164
Female bullies are more boring yet also more impactful on their victims psychologically. They just spread rumors and make fun of you with back handed compliments or behind your back through bathroom talk. Would be the worst game ever.
>>
>>388663164
It'll never happen in today's climate. You think anti-bullying groups were pissed at this when it came out? I'd be nothing compared to what would happen if a sequel came out now. All the kids an heroing from bullying have put a spotlight on it and there's zero tolerance.
>>
Never happening
>>
Bully is rockstar's worst game though
>>
>>388663164
not every game needs a sequel faggot. its a great game but doesnt mean it needs another.
>>
>>388664508
this.
>>
>>388663164
Bullying only happens online now dude and on cell phones.
The game would fucking suck
>>
>>388664548
fights still happen at schools bro
>>
>>388664394

Jimmy wasn't a bully though, he beat up all the actual bullies and made the school a better place for everyone.
>>
>>388664724
An approved sequel would have the bullies talking out their differences, maybe some diversity counselling and a juice cleanse. Pretty boring stuff.
>>
>>388664548
>Cyberbully: Hacktitude Now!

I'd play it. Find clues to identify the perp, get dirt on them, social engineer your way into the PA system or the Official Notice letterroom and leak their secrets.
>>
>>388664394
I remember when Jack Thompson called Bully a "Columbine simulator", clearly not knowing anything about the game.
>>
>>388665209
The way i was playing it may as well have been
>>
>>388665021

What a timely joke grandpa
>>
>>388663590
But that's all women ever
>>
File: rainbow sweat.jpg (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow sweat.jpg
69KB, 250x250px
>Bully 2 but starring a female main character

There been any threads about the Bully 2 leaks?
Is that a thing from years ago because it apparently just happened within the week. Like, how long have they been working on this?
>>
>>388665084
>>388664548
>CyberBully 2020

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
>>
>>388664394
It's funny to think how much has changed. Back when Bully was released, people were outraged that Jimmy had the option to kiss boys. Nowadays, people would be outraged if Jimmy DIDN'T have the option to kiss boys.
>>
>>388665021
Rockstar have never cared about this stuff. SJW's crying about this game wouldn't harm them, if anything they would get greater publicity. Do you think when people were shitting the bed over GTA that they wished they'd be quiet? It helped them, they loved it, it drove up sales, gave them attention and the vast majority of people shrugged their shoulders and loved the games. And those were considerably "worse" than anything in Bully.

It's not like the game would involve you shooting up a school or being encouraged to beat up black kids only while flying swastika's like fucking idiots. I could only see it being much more in the vain of the first game but up to todays standards with silly cliques and more commentary on social media and the like with a silly spin on it as Rockstar does. Also with the option to play a female character.
>>
>>388664724
There were multiple ways to bully almost any kid (eg. wedgies and swirlies), but according to the story Jimmy probably wouldn't have done it himself. Kinda like how CJ's cutscenes in San Andreas, he probably wouldnt go on a random killing spree even though most players might have
>>
>>388665556
Thumbing your nose at busybody parent groups and no-nothing hack reporters is one thing. It's not even SJWs. The government and education industry have flagged bullying as a serious issue and have the support of a lot more people now, combined with improved ability to name and shame companies who, according to them, are glorifying the issue.
>>
>>388663164

Fuck yeah. I wanna do some Mean Girls/Jawbreaker/Heathers shit and break other girls with my crew of harpies while ruling the school!
>>
>>388663164
>tumblr nose
>>
>>388665404
It's like you were almost on to it, but gave up half way through
>>
File: 1385647126350.png (174KB, 639x481px) Image search: [Google]
1385647126350.png
174KB, 639x481px
>>388664394
That just means that we need it even more.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.