[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone feel like the Overwatch reporting system controversy is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tracer.gif (264KB, 399x560px) Image search: [Google]
tracer.gif
264KB, 399x560px
Anyone feel like the Overwatch reporting system controversy is a little...staged? Suddenly this player with all these bans gets called out and Blizzard just slaps their wrist? Now everyone in the forums is calling for toxic players to be banned and have much harsher punishments. This really just seems like SJW's teaming with Blizzard to find any "reason" to start censoring players they deem "toxic". Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of players i've encountered that are toxic as hell but luckily for me the mute button has worked from day one. Any thoughts?
>>
>>388656780
Brap.
>>
>This really just seems like SJW's teaming with Blizzard to find any "reason" to start censoring players they deem "toxic"

This might be the most shit brained, far-fetched MUH SJW BOOGEYMEN conspiracy theory I've seen in a long time. You literally have no proof and you're just riling each other up with baseless hypotheticals at this point.

How any of you clowns consider yourselves the """""rationals""""" of this whole ideological war is beyond me.
>>
OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO ENGAGE IN A RATIONAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS TOPIC MY FELLOW GAMERS
>>
What reporting controversy? Better yet, why are people still talking about this shitty game?
>>
>>388657439
I should've worded it differently. My point is that soon it could be you get banned for yelling at your teammate. And once that isn't enough you get banned for cussing. Then it's a ban for criticizing at all. Who's drawing the line of toxicity and why is it important now?
>>
>>388656780
>ywn dicc canon dyke tracer while she slowly turns into a cock loving whour
>>
>>388656780
if tracer had gas i would put my face in her ass and let it pass
>>
>>388658303

You're just saying the same thing now but with different phrasing. It's still just a bunch of baseless hypotheticals and slippery slope arguments that make you sound like an irrational loon. "If the feminazis can report you for harassment now, then soon they'll be sending you to the Crystal Prison for thought crimes against the matriarchy for reciting the pledge of allegiance!".

There isn't even a controversy, beside the one I've seen mentioned maybe twice here on /v/ (and only here on /v/, because only /v/ gives a shit).
Just stop drinking the edgelord cool aid and take off the tinfoil hat.
>>
Let's just have another cute Tracer thread
>>
File: nothanks.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>388656780
>overwatch
>>
>>388656780
>Gets banned for being an annoying asshole
>Makes five threads a day on /v/ bitching about it
>Gets told to fuck off
>Le SJW conspiracy
>>
>ban toxic players
>70% drop in active players
Everyone's an asshole when they're on the computer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.