[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RUNE is getting a sequel >Human Head Studios What th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 89539-rune-windows-front-cover.jpg (256KB, 800x956px) Image search: [Google]
89539-rune-windows-front-cover.jpg
256KB, 800x956px
>RUNE is getting a sequel
>Human Head Studios

What the fuck, why is there no thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bViPhnt9Rk
>>
Did you conveniently forget that /v/ is underage and doesn't play games?
Also why now? After all this time? Muh dick
>>
>>388655591
Wow.
>>
>>388655591
yes!
gameplay when? This better still have the amazing combat system
>>
>>388655591
i remember playing the demo when i was very little eating the lizards
>>
>>388655591
It was a fun game.
>>
File: came.jpg (137KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
came.jpg
137KB, 500x375px
>>388655591
>mfw playing rune multiplayer at lan parties
>>
Rune looks pretty great. I never played it myself but I know of it.

One of those hidden pc gems that folks don't talk about much.
>>
Coulda done without the Nolan-esque action movie music to be honest. It's so outta place.
>>
>>388655591
>What the fuck, why is there no thread?
0 gameplay yet
>>
>>388655591
Hyped as fuck.
>>
HOLY FUCK

THIS IS AMAZING NEWS
>>
>>388655973
It's pretty sad that I took notice of this by pure chance since I checked my faveorite tech site which isn't even game focused at all.
>>
>open world RPG

And there goes my hype
>>
>>388658708
Gothic is open world too, you know.
We had a bad run with Ubishit open world clones, I have some hope left for HH.
>>
>>388655591
Patrician LAN game.

There's nothing quite like beating your friends to death with their own limbs.
>>
Nice. Dumped a lot of hours in the first on PS2. Is there much of a difference on PC? Should I replay it?
>>
>>388655591
>be me
>stuck in hell level for long time
>accidently grab rising cage to figure way out
Without internet back then it was hard, but rewarding.
>>
>>388655591
>Human Head Studios
So their last game was the OG indian Prey. How many of the original devs are left after the whole Prey 2 fiasco with Bethesda?
>>
>>388655591
>LITERALLY WHO the game
>>
>open world meme
>no gameplay trailer
>why no thread?
Gee, I don't know.
>>
Are we now in the second or third Viking Age?
>>
>>388660045
Not much difference in content as far as I can tell, but Rune is to Unreal Engine what Jedi Knight is to Idtech3, you're missing out on alot of the technical side when playing on gamepad. If you don't have anyone to play with, I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>388655591
Holy fuck, I'm stoked. I remember playing Rune on LAN about ten years ago with a bunch of friends. One guy got ahold of admin commands, and started spawning all kinds of shit. Eventually it evolved into massive mazes and castles made entirely out of boulders and tarps, and we'd run RP campaigns and shit. It was amazing. I also had the fiercest duels with my best friend.
>>
>mfw the only reason you know rune is because you accidentally went to the website once while trying to google runescape

are human head studios still around though? I thought they got gutted by bethesda and there was a whole shitshow over it.
>>
>>388661771
I thought the same as well.
Seems this game would be probably be self funded like Hellblade.
>>
>>388660416
I would imagine some have left, feels terrible to work on a game for many years and then to see no profits in return.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.