[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>more copies sold than any other game combined this month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: PUBG-3.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PUBG-3.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>more copies sold than any other game combined this month
>/v/ still refuses to talk about it
>>
oh man there was this time, where i got really lucky and got a good gun and spawned right next to a vehicle and i shot a bunch of guys it was cool i didnt win though because i got banned for stream sniping when it was just me and the streamer's dickriders left haha but cool game 10/10 would buy another copy just to get banned again
>>
File: 0ec699b52262ca34a00708fe9f366451.jpg (476KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0ec699b52262ca34a00708fe9f366451.jpg
476KB, 900x1200px
Okay.

What the FUCK do you want to talk about it?
>I SHOOT GUY
>I RUN FROM ZONE
>I GOT SHOT FROM OTHER GUY
>CRAAAAATES
>tfw no skirt

There. That's literally all there is to discuss. It's a gameplay driven game. And the gameplay is so straight forward there is literally no tactics involved.

It's just like Rocket League. The game works. It's fun to play. Even more fun with friends. But it's fucking boring to talk about.

Now fuck off, I rather discuss off-topic loli waifus than another PUBG shitthrowing contest.
>>
>>388628078
Stop this dumb meme nobody is getting banned out of the blue left and right like that.
>>
>Literally every thread about pubg is a sales shitpost thread including this one
>Expecting discussion of the game
>>
>>388627927
There's nothing to talk about.
Jump down, pickup a weapon, shoot someone, find a car, drive in the circle, camp, loot, wait, enter top 10, then whoever is luckier wins.
>>
>>388627927
Go to fucking /vg/ I'm tired of seeing you shilling your shit here.
>>
>>388628317
only because they delete threads the moment they pop up about it now because of the shitload of negative press
funny how after they pay off journos to stop reporting on it and shut down everyone who talks about it with extreme prejudice that sales numbers spike up and everyone thinks the problem has gone away
the rules for stream sniping have only become even more strict since the first reports of it happening started
>>
>in the middle of the final circle with no buildings
>fuck you, surrounded by snipers

>at the edge of the final circle and there's someone in a house in the middle
>fuck you, get sniped
>>
>>388627927
Because the only thread I see about are:
"Dude sales! Sales!", because the PS4 ones weren't annoying enough and the shitstorms about streamers.

I literally know nothing about this game aside it's a fps (a genre I don't like) and it's a battle royale of sorts. That's it.
>>
I don't like scavenging for weapons. I will probably buy it on sale when more game modes are added.
>Smaller map spawn teams, players (with weapons) in corners start closing the map to the center.
I would buy it right now if it had mode like that.
>>
>>388627927
>/v/ still refuses to talk about it

Its because everyone everywhere else refuses to shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>388627927
What the fuck is there to talk about?
>This one match I jumped from the plane then died a few minutes later when a guy punched me to death
>This one match I jumped from the plane then I punched a guy to death then died a few minutes later when a guy punched me to death
>This one match I jumped from the plane then died a few minutes later when a guy shot me to death
>This one match I jumped from the plane then got a gun then died a few minutes later when a guy shot me to death
>This one match I jumped from the plane then got a gun then killed a few guys then died a few minutes later when a guy shot me to death
>This one match I jumped from the plane then got a gun then walked around for a bit then died because I didn't have a car so the ring killed me
>This one match I jumped from the plane then got a gun then walked around for a bit then found a car and drove around for a bit then I shot the last guy standing in the last ring and won
>>
>>388627927
DUDE SALES LMAO
DUDE MILLIONS OF FLIES CAN'T BE WRONG LET'S GO EAT SOME COWSHIT
>>
File: 1462990204214.jpg (179KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462990204214.jpg
179KB, 800x600px
>>388627927
>every fucking day it's the same threads over and over again
>every day there are multiple threads about it
>hurrr /v/ doesn't talk about it
Fuck off. It's shit.
>>
>>388627927

>time to shill this thread again

shit game
>>
File: 1468435933684.jpg (20KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1468435933684.jpg
20KB, 292x219px
>>388628304
>it's a gameplay driven game
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-07+at+10.19.58).jpg (56KB, 503x220px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-07+at+10.19.58).jpg
56KB, 503x220px
>>388629804
The fuck are you trying to say here?
>>
>>388628304
Top quality post. Got some loli, some ironic greentext, a single word line, some technical terms, a comparison, some expressive swearing, and a suggestion that you have friends.

I agree entirely and would stalk your posts if it were possible.
>>
File: this game is good.jpg (149KB, 1025x687px) Image search: [Google]
this game is good.jpg
149KB, 1025x687px
>>
Notice how the daily thread saying it's going to sell 8 million on ps4 doesn't pop up anymore?
>>
multiplayer games are degeneracy
>>
>>388628304
puffy

also this >>388630139
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.