[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, you DO know how the junction system works, right? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Anon, you DO know how the junction system works, right?

There are, like, 3 separate tutorials.
>>
>>388619623
no. explain it to me.
>>
>>388620390
Unlock abilities by equipping a GF and fighting stuff, then select a magic spell to assign to that ability to boost your stats, or put the ability directly on your action bar. There are also abilities you can use outside of combat, like refine magic from items, which is one way to get beastmode spells for beastmode stats.
>>
File: 1435046303957.png (13KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1435046303957.png
13KB, 245x245px
>>388620786
i see. thanks for the explanation!
>>
>>388619623
magic is for some reason a consumable item
instead of casting them, stockpile them and put them on a fucking single stat for a single character

Then eat 255 Trexes and Adamantoises and some other horseshit in the endgame with Eden so you get you can free up your magic, for not casting because you're an overpowered piece of shit in a game with no balance
>>
>>388623131
All you need to complete the game is Lionheart, 255 Ultima in Strength (easily gotten by killing Ultima Weapon) and then casting Aura on Squall and spamming Lionheart limit break over and over whilst triggering the gun bonus.

My sisters friends, 4-8 years older than me, got me to complete it for them cause they were retarded and couldn't do it.
>>
>>388623262
our two posts don't contradict each other. It was pretty easy to beat the game without maxing out much
>>
>>388620786
but I don't have a gf
>>
>>388619623
Yeah mate just get some fish fins for water at the start of the game junction to strength and your set to LB cheese over half the game. Or get Zell's card.
>>
I really wish another RPG would revist the mechanics of this game, it's like a hybrid of Pokemon-esque EV-training and a stock-standard RPG with some gimmicks. removed from FF8's moronic plot, it could make for a really good game.
>>
>>388623131
>>388623262
Nothing compares to how fucking broken Angel Wing is, though.
>>
Does having a GF really make you forgetful?
>>
>>388627925
no it's lazy writing to justify anime high school spec-ops teenagers
>>
>tfw no GF
>>
File: CyUJRanVEAAMvoa.jpg orig.jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CyUJRanVEAAMvoa.jpg orig.jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
>>388628534
>not building your own GF
>>
>>388619623

The worst system in a FF game.
>>
>>388619623

GFs learn abilities by gaining AP after each battle as long as they're equipped. Some of these abilities give you the option to junction magic, which is quantitative, to certain stats (ex. Junctioning cure to the hp stat increases health). Attacks can be junctioned with elemental or status-inflicting attributes based on what magic and how much of it is junctioned. Keeping certain gfs junctioned to certain characters also makes them easier to summon in battle.

That about sum it up?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.