[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well the day has come and so have I. Phy Cooler has been released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Shits On Other Phy Leads.png (88KB, 297x338px) Image search: [Google]
Shits On Other Phy Leads.png
88KB, 297x338px
Well the day has come and so have I. Phy Cooler has been released on global. Anyone have him already?

I got him on my first pull off of his banner. His leader skill shits all over every other Phy leader out there.
>>
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

great pull tho i got his TEQ form
>>
>>388619578
Thanks anon.
>>
COOLA FOR DBFZ WHEN
>>
>two pulls only rares and srs
fuck this banner gonna wait for gogeta or super 17
>>
Got him on first pull.

Has anyone gotten their wt reward yet
>>
>>388619843
I'll admit I got lucky as shit. There is a couple of good cards on the banner, Goku Black, FPP Frieza, Phy Cooler, but it could very well be a trap banner.

If the schedule holds, aka no bullshit world wide events again, SSJ3 Goku Angel and Super 18 should be the next 2 Dokkan banners
>>
7 pulls
>1 phy cooler
>2 teq cooler
>2 phy Broly
>1 teq Zamasu
>2 dupes for Goku Black
>1 int Godku
>1 str SS2 Trunks

Really wanted Full Power Frieza but obviously can't complain
>>
Should i pull?
i don't have a single EXT villain but i need that PHY Black for my Zamasu team
>>
>>388623813
Phy Cooler is the Phy God lead like SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta
>>
>>388618250
It sucks I'll keep trying to pull BV at least I can build a nice team with it.
>>
Jesus. My Phy team is now Team Additional Attack your ass
>>
File: Screenshot_20170829-100810.jpg (2MB, 1439x1637px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-100810.jpg
2MB, 1439x1637px
Got some stones for a multi plus a few extra, think I should give it another go or the PHY box I have will make do.
>>
I got a Goku Black dupe, guess I can't be too salty.
>>
>>388618250

Tempting as PHY Cooler is, there don't seem to be any other units worth rolling for that I didn't already get from the previous banners (and fuck dupes, they never drop when I need them).

Any hidden gems in the complete list that are worth dropping sones for?
>>
>>388626060
>Sealtenks
>Omega
>Cooler
>SSJ Bardock
>Broly

Yeah I'm jelly.
>>
>>388627328
Bruh don't be compare to what I've seen in these threads my box is babby tier.
>>
>Always wanted a good Cooler, favorite looking villain
>Also always disliked Frieza, since Cooler was cooler
>Grinding for weeks to get his Int to Dokkan because his story missions never fucking show up
>Barely have enough stones for a couple singles after blowing my load to (unsuccessfully) pull SSJ4 Gogeta
>SR fucking Chiaotzu, for probably the fucking 50th time ever, because fuck that little useless clown piece of shit
>R fucking Picollo
>SR Frieza 1st form, not the good one
>R FUCKING CHIAOTZU
>Last pull
>SSJ3
>Red Scouter
>It's fucking TEQ Golden Frieza, who I now have 4 of, and who I never use simce I don't fucking like Frieza and he doesn't really link with anything
I haven't pulled an SSR since my x10s on Gogeta amd Shenron. Amd even then those SSRs were FUCKING FRIEZA, and Fused Zamas, who I guess I do use.
Why the fuck is Frieza so easy to pull.
>>
>>388628220

Probably higher rates by the devs to tie into the Resurrection F and current Super Arc. Goddamn brand synergy.
>>
Rates have been the same for months
RNG is a bitch tho
>>
File: Extremetypes.jpg (827KB, 1069x786px) Image search: [Google]
Extremetypes.jpg
827KB, 1069x786px
Well I didn't pull Cooler but I did pull Black. Can I make a decent villain/extreme team out of any of these?
>>
File: Gokugohangotenkamehameah.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gokugohangotenkamehameah.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>388618250

Just noticed that the banner has a chance of dropping these three that have the "disable rampage" effect for the Broly medal dokkan. Before I make a miscalculated roll here, are any of these three any good outside of their special effect, like are they worth training and skilling up assuming I get any of them?
>>
>Pull one
>Garbage
>Pull a second out of spite
>PHY Cooler

I should get angry more often.

>>388621132
It usually takes a couple of days.
>>
>>388629957
Guldo is better for Broly than all three put together.
>>
File: 1348753125528.gif (3MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1348753125528.gif
3MB, 350x263px
>>388630214

I should be more mad that characters from this show that have cemented themselves in my mind as irredeemable garbage have actual utility and that baba-ing them comes quicker than the the thought of "Can I actually use them?" Like those anons from previous thread who had it in for any Nappa or Recoome cards.
>>
File: Untitled.png (704KB, 519x575px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
704KB, 519x575px
I saved 250 stones and I pulled him, a dupe Frieza and dupe Psy Vegeta on the first multi.
Then I wasted 120 stones on that Psy banner and didn't get anything. But it wasn't a total waste since the bonus Kais will let me have max super attacks on all units.
I'm incredibly happy but the dupe system makes it feel like you haven't won unless you pull a couple of dupes.

Now to save my stones for the next big thing.
>>
>>388618250
Just got done with the all the quests and have no more DS to make pulls my cards are garbage any sugestion of another game that you collect cool looking cards?
>>
>>388631768
Try One Piece Treasure Cruise if you haven't already.
>>
>>388631768

Actually yeah, once you've rung the all the stones out of the quests, is the only place you could get them from login bonuses and the World Tournament? Shit, I'm rapidly approaching that ceiling and if that's the case then screw Cooler; I'm hoarding for the LR banner whenever that may be.
>>
>>388631025
I mean it's only one Guldo card, it just has an absurd passive that makes Broly Super a cakewalk.
>>
File: 1501335630749.jpg (556KB, 525x1919px) Image search: [Google]
1501335630749.jpg
556KB, 525x1919px
I'm new, this is what i have about a week in

are they useless? should i reroll? i feel pretty powerless and can't even touch dokkan events. what do?
>>
>>388632406
Eat a bag of baby dicks
>>
>>388632406

Speaking as someone who started a little earlier than yourself, I can safely say that as long as you have a SSJ4 Goku as a Super STR Leader and at least 2 other good STR cards you can make pretty good headway on at least 2/3rds of the dokkan events. My Deck is literally carried by my SSJ4 Goku/Gogeta/SSJ3 Vegeta with the rest of the slots filled with whatever. As long as you can pull at least 2 more good STRs then you'll be good to go. Even if you don't, I HIGHLY suggest you don't reroll since you can't get that Goku anymore.
>>
>Anon from weekend thread boasts that Dokkan threads thrive during the weekdays.

>Already had to post 5 times to keep this ship from going under in less than 40 posts.

It's because the World Tournament ended, isn't it?
>>
>>388634724
Events ended, SSJ4 hype ended, everyone done with the LR grind, now it's just boring.
>>
>>388634724
It's hard to find this thread.
>>
>>388634724
Can't put dokkan in the title because janny will shoah it
>>
Is it ever worth pulling just for dupes?
>>
>Pull AGL SSB Goku
Interesting get.

>>388636078
I have my doubts. I just let the dupes come naturally since I'll probably wind up wasting more resources trying to to get them in the first place.
>>
>>388636078

Only if you have the chance for more than a few characters to dupe. General rule of thumb for me anyway is to never throw down on a banner unless you have at least half a dozen reasons to.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.