[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone actually playing this? I just got to 1-8, Rabbid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: mario_rabbids_review_1.0.jpg (145KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
mario_rabbids_review_1.0.jpg
145KB, 1200x675px
Anyone actually playing this? I just got to 1-8, Rabbid Weegee > Regular
>>
>>388617860
Just finished world 1. Find it pretty boring and too slow. Exploration is too minimalist and in the end there's no reason and reward to push you going further
>>
>>388618042
Would be nice if there had been more equipment than just weapons
>>
>>388618246
Yeah, some armors and or shoes like in the mario and luigi rpg
>>
>>388617860
I was hovering the buy button earlier today but never pulled the trigger. It's too expensive for a game that seemingly has zero replay value.
>>
>>388618456
This.
>>
>>388617860
I just defeated the Rabbid Piranha and got Luigi, I'm having fun. Luigi seems to have really low health though, I'll try using him effectively.
>>
>>388618874
I haven't been able to use him very well, everyone else dashes around and Luigi gets left behind
>>
>>388618456
>zero replay value.
>x-com strategy game
How badly they fucked it up and streamlined it?
>>
>>388618456
>tons of challenge levels

kys
>>
>>388618042
>Just finished world 1. Find it pretty boring and too slow. Exploration is too minimalist and in the end there's no reason and reward to push you going further
What is fun?
>>
>>388618246
Just weapons? Seriously? Not even different types of ammo or armors? That's just sad.
>>
>>388619026
I've not played xcom but doesnt that game have permadeath and roguelite elements? Kingdom battle seems to be a really linear game. About 20-30 hours of content.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (15KB, 260x121px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
15KB, 260x121px
>>388619354
It does, depending on which game the maps layouts can be randomized as well. Great replay value
>>
>>388619478
Holy fuck I thought my 1100 hours was a lot
>>
>>388618192
>>
>>388619591
I have about 600-700 on XCom 1 (thanks to LW, I'd have more but LW gets boring when you have to Plasma grind) and I've long since lost track of how many hours I've put into UFO defense and TFTD. I've really got to try apocalypse one day
>>
>>388619742
I know the plasma grind feel. It's not nearly as bad in LW2 though.
>>
>>388619812
Thankfully, although LW2 is kind of bogged down in a different way. I want to do as many missions as possible but by the late game doing what feels like the exact same mission over and over is really tiring. I think I had upwards of 250+ missions in my last LW2 run and it nearly burned me out
>>
Fucking Luigi sneaking looks at Rabbid Peach's phone
>>
>>388620015
Yeah late game LW2 I tended to skip anything that isn't golden path or mission critical. Fortunately we have WotC now.
>>
>>388619185
What is?
>>
>>388617860
It's a gorgeous game.
>>
>>388620153
Thankfully, still have another 7 hours before I can play it though. Aussie net and all
>>
>Weapon called Life's a Beech
>>
>Look up gameplay video
>Five seconds in and I don't even have to check whether or not it's Grant Kirkhope composing

Is that cunt capable of composing anything that isn't WOP WOP WOP WOP-WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP? Fuck sake.
>>
File: 1473705264823.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1473705264823.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>388620667
>mfw all he makes is comfy memorable music
>>
>>388619026
>There is shooting and cover
>Must be an xcom game

Its a fucking tactics game like Fire emblem and all that shit, not an xcom.
>>
>>388620889
It's the SAME track in every god damn game. Playing Yooka Laylee and getting to that third boss with the fantastic David Wise boss theme and then it just goes back to the shitty Kirkhope burps and farts again.
>>
Really like the movement mechanics, but that's about it.

Music is pleasant but I'd rather have something actually exciting.

I wish there were more characters, Mario party levels of it, instead of just half the roster being Rabbid copies of the other half. It would have been better if youd had your named Mario characters as "heroes", with an assortment of rabbids/toads/koopa troopas/goombas/shy guys/boos that you could freely customize and had permadeath for that X-com feel. Also DK with his coconut gun that can fire in spurts.

And make it harder
>>
>>388621164
>shitty Kirkhope burps and farts again.
How does this guy get jobs?
>>
It's out? Could have fooled me, no hype anywhere.
>>
The hidden bridge mission in world 1 is wrecking my shit
>>
>>388622673

Are you braindead or is the game actually challenging?
>>
I really like the mobility and combos
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.