[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game you liked was made by a woman >start noticing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

>game you liked was made by a woman
>start noticing the typical mistake a woman makes, when developing games
>suddenly don't like game anymore
Why do women feel the need to ruin everything?
>>
>>388613015
Why are you a virgin?
>>
>>388613015
Name it.
>>
>>388613015
Give some examples please so I can know what to look out for. I despise female treachery and incompetence.
>>
>>388613015
What mistakes?
>>
>>388613175
Depression quest
>>
This post belongs on a MGTOW forum.
>>
>>388613015
Couldn't agree more
>word word word
>"Epic" music playing during epic parts of the game
>Bright colors
>The antagonist is a young twink male
>>
File: 1465241910105.jpg (177KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465241910105.jpg
177KB, 1024x1024px
>>388613015
>the typical mistake a woman makes, when developing games
What are these?
>>
>>388613339
Words to attract (You's).
>>
File: 295Cx.png (435KB, 720x682px) Image search: [Google]
295Cx.png
435KB, 720x682px
>>388613207
>>388613217
well heres a notable example
>>
Roasties constantly feel the need to insert their shit where it is not wanted. Just don't support them and they'll stop eventually.
>>
Why does /v/ hate women so much? Do they think of their mother the same? I can't tell if they're being ironic or just falseflagging
>>
>>388613310
bright colors and epic music are the bane of my existence. I had no idea women were responsible for those too
>>
>>388613464
>Why does /v/ hate women so much?
Hate what you can't have

>i-it's not like I like women anyways! they are all sluts and it's totally not me being shit, right fellow virgins?
>>
>>388613464
we hate when they come into our hobbies, start calling everything a sexist microaggression, than demand that our hobby change to cater to them otherwise we are sexist too
>>
>>388613662
>using virgin as an insult
What site are you even from?
>>
>>388613464
Because I've been nothing but a gentleman to every woman in my life and all I've gotten is backstabbing and them using and abusing me.
>>
>>388613464
I call my mother every weekend to tell her how much I hate her, and I also tell my girlfriend I hate her too every morning when she wakes up.
>>
>>388613774
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>388613662
I hate vermin like rats and cockroaches, that doesn't mean I secretly want them to infest my house.
>>
>>388613797
>falling for obvious bait
>>
>an example gets posted
>ignored so that leftypol can talk about how everyone who doesn't put the pussy on a pedestal is a virgin

fact is, if a game was made casual, it was probably done for the benfit of women. if console games become linear 3rd person movies, it was done to make it more appealing to women, if being competitive is punished, its done because women cried about being bullied. women come into a boys club to ruin it 100% of the time.
>>
>>388613429
Honestly, they kinda did just that with DA2, made it somethinf different with the story. Not saying that it's great or something but I enjoyed it for what it was
>>
>>388613920
And I didn't say you can only hate what you can't have.
This is the case however since males are naturally looking for females or another male if they swing that way.

So it's either hate what you can't have or being faggot
>>
>>388613339
>autosaves happen after camping/resting, not before
>player dialogue includes "ummmm"
>no footstep sfx
>overdesigned characters with tribal motifs
>player map is thoroughly detailed at 1:1 with a you-are-here marker
>shit animation in all forms
>platforming is never more advanced that a basic jump and doesn't require pathfinding
>>
>>388613464
Hey, some women are great. Most of /v/ are closet fags and the ones who hate women are who also seem to be /pol/ crossposters.
Also, if you know that an anon is a /pol/ poster you instantly know where they really come from. these people need to end their pathetic lives already.
>>
>>388614007
than you're an idiot, the story was lackluster, but the worse offense were the atrocious gameplay with seemingly no thought ot playtestimg put into it, and the entire hting taking place in the same city with the same 3 maps, and the same LITERALLY reused dungeon design. seriously. the game only had ONE dungeon designed they used over and over for every quest. how the fuck is this excusable? how is it enjoyable to run back and forth through the same 5-6 locations doing fetch quests for an entire game?
>>
>>388614125

>Hey, some women are great

source?
>>
>>388614184
>source
Experience. Maybe you should go out more often.
>>
>>388613015
Not a woman thing, but:
>Play Firewatch because it was on sale
>Find some of the dialogue grating, but then I'm grump, so ignore it.
>Feel like I'm being lightly brow-beaten in places, which culminates in the woman laughing at you for being a white man wearing shorts.
>Game is set in 1989 before white men were hated, and people didn't talk like this.

I don't know what it was, but the whole thing just felt like it was set in current year, and really took me out of the experience.

I would just like to escape sanctimonious, self absorbed people for a few hours please.
>>
>>388614184
>not all [group of people] are the same
Literally impossible. Everybody is a hivemind in the same group, right?
>>
>>388614362
>I would just like to escape sanctimonious, self absorbed people for a few hours please.
Seeing as you can't escape your own skin I'm interested on how you plan on doing this
>>
>>388614362
>Game is set in 1989 before white men were hated

You're joking right? The whole "haha white people so lame" thing is decades old. Stop being so underage. Fucking children defining their entire reality from internet hiveminds.
>>
>>388613015
Does Andromeda count?
It looks like it had a lot more women working on the team in influential positions, and fucked everything up.

All the outsourcing of like, making tree models and things like that got was given to normal people, but the whole thing in general feels like it had overwelming design decisions made by women.
>>
File: skeleton.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>388614407
DID YOU JUST ASSUME HIS RACE!?
>>
>>388614306

I've met some women/girls, and every single one of them who wasn't a complete bitch was outside of my dating range (16-35). Maybe I'm just unlucky, idk.
>>
>>388614568
xd
>>
>>388614549
No, they're just inexperienced and was given a daunting task of making a AAA game with an engine that they have no knowledge of
>>
>>388613234
God what a wreck that was.
>good ending; yeah I'm fine thanks Mom
>not good ending; I'm trying
>bad ending; *looks down*
shit fucking game won't even let me kill myself
>>
Okay so shut your yap and let's see you make a better game than the woman
>>
>>388613234
>>388613429
If you liked DA2 or DQ to begin with then you had and probably still have a shit taste. Maybe not so shit right now, but not decent either. Go away anyway, you're bringing down /v/ with your presence.
>>
>>388614536
we left "haha white people so lame" goofy jokes a long long time ago. the mood has changed from humorous banter to bullshit levels and if you pretend not to see it you're retarded.

t. not even white
>>
>>388614362
You're fault for playing reddit-tier indie trash
Seriously how have you not developed a radar that sniffs this trash out already?
>>
>>388614568
are people still making did you assume his gender jokes?

I bet you think you're very clever and have a deep understanding of politics that none of your family members have. I also bet you think you carry an original and unique aesthetic and belong to a very niche community.

>hehe le apache helicopter gender joke XD

i bet you want to say I'm triggered right now or that im a cuck or an SJW.
>>
>>388614773
>t. not even white
Right and my ass is made of gold
>>
I really only play modern eastern games and western ones made till 2007. so I'm basically foolproof to wymin in gayms.
>>
>>388614687
what part of those post implies anyone liked DA2 or DQ or are you gonna talk about bringing down /v/ with mere presence when you seemingly lack any sense of reading comprehension
>>
>>388614407
>>388614536
The game was garbage, with a terrible map you had to shove into your face.

Mate, I'm 30, I remember what things were like before this shit was pushed on us.

Not sure what I've said that was sanctimonious, when I was just criticising an overly expensive waste of time.

You both sound like you're on the attack over something menial, so who cares. Enjoy your shitty game.
>>
>>388614860
The OP part.
>>
>>388614626
Why hand over the keys to a project that was held in such high esteem then?

It was posturing to use the vocal team they had, that had a large presence on social media.
>>
>>388614678
>don't criticize something if you can't do better
Then you expect all your players/journalists to become game devs before they can critcize it or what? Maybe you expect devs to even care to play your indie trash because they made games better than you and so are allowed to criticize?
This logic is the most popular deflection ever but it makes no goddamn sense.
>>
>>388614593
Tell me your secrets of meeting 15 year old girls anon
>>
women are only good for raising children and that's it
>>
>>388614823
This lad gets it.
Retro titles are exempt from their poison too.
>>
>>388615023

I've a big connected family, so I get invited to a lot of parties.
>>
>>388615000
>Why hand over the keys to a project that was held in such high esteem then?
Because the main Edmonton team was working on Inquisition (which actually not half bad and wasn't a PR shitstorm), along with Anthem.
>>
>>388614306
>anecdotal evidence

>>388614125
fuck off /leftypol/. You are not welcome in our turf!
>>
>>388614779
wow, someone is triggered
>>
>>388616981
Anecdotal evidence can be used to prove an exception to a rule, but not to prove a rule.

If I say all birds are black I just need one white bird to overthrow that claim.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.