[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the best Yugioh game to play? there's a billion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: h899.jpg (44KB, 290x500px) Image search: [Google]
h899.jpg
44KB, 290x500px
Which is the best Yugioh game to play? there's a billion of them. I just want all the cards so I can fuck around and battle the AI. I'm too shit to fight real people
>>
Spirit Tracker

No synchro/xyz bs

World Championship 2009 was also good.
>>
Not directly related and sorry for that, but is there a game like this but for the Pokemon TCG? I can only find the online only one on the main site. I wanna play some pokemon TCG vs AI
>>
>>388610662
GBC had 2 games, 3DS also had a retarded one thats just a tutorial (dont play it)
>>
>>388610716
> 3DS also had a retarded one thats just a tutorial
Wut.
So there's none at all? not even a fanmade thing like that yugiopro shit?
>>
>>388610378
I believe Tag Force 4 or 5 is good, but let someone else confirm that. Legacy of the Duelist lets you play through each anime if that's your thing. It's the second latest official game next to Duel Links, but Duel Links may be too restrictive for some people. If you want ALL the cards immediately, YGOPro lets you build any deck and play against an A.I. without having to play real people. It also has an interesting, if not strict, puzzle mode where you try to solve a duel in one turn before the opponent kills you next turn.
>>388610662
The official one lets you play against A.I. If not, play the old GBC games.
>>
Which Yu-Gi-Oh game is most up to date? Regarding card codes?
>>
>>388610815
>The official one lets you play against A.I.
Oh. Might try it then, but you have to buy actual cards for that don't you? or does it give you everything
>>
>>388610872
No. You get in-game currency and additional packs from logging in daily. Also, if you look it up, there are codes around the internet that you can redeem that will give you a lot of cards and packs for free. Some are always active and some have short expiration dates, so your mileage may vary with what you can redeem.
>>
>>388610831
ygopro
>>
>>388610775
You can play against the AI in the client, just against rookie decks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.