[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The funny part is that Samus is not all that much of an interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1503963694391.png (910KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503963694391.png
910KB, 1024x1024px
The funny part is that Samus is not all that much of an interesting character either.
>>
Not so fast!
>>
>someone actually made the comic when Other M exists
>>
>>388579379
Can you literally even imagine being a man and getting mad at male characters the way women do?
>WOOOOOW ANOTHER MAN WITH A SIX-PACK AND NICE HAIR WHO CAN KILL PEOPLE WITH HIS BARE HANDS FUCK THIS INDUSTRY ;_;
Like holy shit it's insane.
>>
>>388580190
That sounds cool while being a princess that needs being rescued doesn't.
>>
where is her controller?
>>
>>388579379
No Nintendo character is interesting because they're not really characters.
>>
>>388580545
I like Wonder Red a lot.
>>
>>388580190
He'd be justifiably mad if that man did nothing but kill people in cutscenes and quick time events, while the main game was just boring open world exploration, not unlike Assassin;s Creed or Call of Duty. People want fun games, not crying baby tumblr feeling simulators. Leave the emotions in your purse, video games are about good gameplay.
>>
>>388579379
A woman raised by an alien bird like race who takes on space pirates by pretty much being a walking fucking tank but can also kick ass outside of said walking fucking tank while traversing a planet that everything wants to kill youre job is to stop one of the deadliest creatures in the universe.

Yep not interesting at all.
>>
File: 1474602855157.png (507KB, 851x810px) Image search: [Google]
1474602855157.png
507KB, 851x810px
>>388579379
I never got this, did the people who make this not find all the memories?

Zelda's the one who saves link in the end.
>>
I haven't really progressed the story much in BoTW but isn't Zelda holding back Ganon with her magic the entire time Link is fucking around in Hyrule cooking and catching horses?

It seemed to me she was an integral part of the dynamic to destroy Ganon, she just can't do it alone likewise neither can Link. I'm biting too hard on this bait, but the comic is pretty ignorant and I'd think most women who played Zelda would resent this representation.
>>
>>388579379
Checked his deviantart. He's not an SJW, he's just a dumbass
>>
File: 1404799727233.jpg (17KB, 423x317px) Image search: [Google]
1404799727233.jpg
17KB, 423x317px
>>388582147
You do realize they never touched the game and only based everything off that one trailer
>>
>>388582275
>spic
why did i expect otherwise
>>
>>388580475
She's watching a Let's Play.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.