[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was having an unboxing thread but mods delete it before I could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170828_191453.jpg (4MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170828_191453.jpg
4MB, 2304x4096px
I was having an unboxing thread but mods delete it before I could post pic related. what am I getting into
>>
>>388574274
>blogposting
Go back to twitter.
>>
>>388574274
A very good 8/10-level game that's somewhat hampered by

>budget restrictions, resulting in a lack of variety of enemies and music
>pretty inconsistent level design that varies from excellent in some parts, to downright dreadful in others
>the devs listening too much to shitters after the alpha and beta demos
>>
>>388574274
it's a good game.
Instanced (inferior) dark souls. Still fun.
>>
Don't believe people that say it's a dark souls clone
It's more similar to onimusha and ninja gaiden the only similarities it has with dark souls is spending a currency to level up, checkpoints, 3rd person combat in which you press r3 to lock on, and year drops. That's really it. It's unfair to compare this game to dark souls.
It has fun combat but lacks in enemy variety, level design and music. You'll get a good 100 hours at least out of it if you get sucked in like I did. Lots of grinding for gear but once you get it it feels great. You can be op as fuck but it takes a LOT OF grinding
>>
frankly all my ps4 games are recommendations from you guys and I'm loving the ride so far.
>>
>>388574426
>inferior

but the combat is far superior
>>
>>388575648
what are stances?
>>
>>388575776
are you genuinely asking or is this jeopardy phrasing implying that stances aren't a good thing?
>>
>>388574274
If you get both DLCs it's great until you get to the fourth NG+ difficulty in which it becomes a gay and grindy mess and you have to drop all your gear you worked on perfecting through the previous difficulties.
>>
>>388576094
i like ethereal

I just don't like how difficult it is to get a full grace set of matching gear

I will never get onmyo mage feet/hands that have a +19 onmyo power roll and the tsukuyomi bonus
>>
>>388575987
honest, I'm op and new to the game. I'm downloading the update
>>
>>388576506
Stances are cool; think of them as kind of being like Bloodborne's trick-weapon types.
>>
>>388576506
stances are like one/two handing in dark souls or L1 weapon transformations in bloodborne, except you have 3 of them

each has it's own quick attack combo and strong attack combo and each stance fulfills its own roll outside of just moveset

weapons have a skill tree and some skills are bound by stance

they also have different properties and fulfill different purposes (e.g high stance gives you a shitty dodge but does significantly higher ki damage/break)

have a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp04chA_DFE

also, learn the ki pulse mechanics and get them into muscle memory asap. They are the key to really getting comfortable with the combat system
>>
>>388576612
I haven't played bloodborne yet, I'm waiting for the game of the year.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.