[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened? /v/ told me it was going to flop http://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: utll.png (113KB, 1209x939px) Image search: [Google]
utll.png
113KB, 1209x939px
What happened? /v/ told me it was going to flop

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-08-28-uncharted-the-lost-legacy-is-sixth-playstation-exclusive-to-top-uk-charts-this-year
>>
>listening to /v/ ever

Well... I found the problem.
>>
>topping charts
doesnt mean its a success
its just gaming drought and early access dog shit like pubg is getting millions of sales a month
>>
File: future of gaming.jpg (531KB, 1200x3300px) Image search: [Google]
future of gaming.jpg
531KB, 1200x3300px
>>388571923
/vee/ knows shit. SHIT!
>>
memes and muh strung womyn aside I enjoyed it nonetheless
>>
File: Chloe.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>388572540
>doesnt mean its a success
absolute denial
>>
>>388572786
>neogaf cuck trying to normalize feminist cancer by whoring out the females

yeah no, its definitely not a massive success, its standalone dlc being priced way too high
>>
>>388572786
Was this intentional?
>>
File: 1503927826939.jpg (3MB, 1590x2829px) Image search: [Google]
1503927826939.jpg
3MB, 1590x2829px
>>388571923
/v/-at large is pretty much always wrong when it comes to making predictions, though.

Just to name a few

>PUBG is just FotM shit that'll die off in a month
>Overwatch was going to underperform dramatically
>The PS3 was going to bankrupt Sony, which later turned into "They're not going to bother with a PS4, the rest of this gen is just damage control until they leave the industry" when the PS3 started getting back on its feet
>The Wii U was going to dominate the 8th gen
>Persona 5 was going to be exclusive to either the 3DS or Wii U
>Project Beast wasn't anything real, as From would never agree to work with those filthy Sony devils again after DaS became a hit as a multiplat. This later turned into "Bloodborne is going to be shit, you'll see!" after E3 2014
>MGSV was going to redefine action games
>D44M was going to be awful
>>
>>388572945
>its definitely not a massive success, its standalone dlc being priced way too high

Not according to the charts :^)
>>
>>388572945
>Its getting good reviews and selling very well but its still not a success because I say so
>>
>>388573062
>>388573185
spotted the neogaffers

its shit dlc that is already forgotten, come and gone, no reverence or memory of it other than "huh that was alright"
>>
>>388571923
>UK

Brits gobble up any shit sony throws at them. Especially if it's progressive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.