[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brad. >Loved his sister and wanted to protect her >Leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fullofjoy.png (14KB, 544x418px) Image search: [Google]
fullofjoy.png
14KB, 544x418px
Brad.
>Loved his sister and wanted to protect her
>Leaves her alone with Marty as soon as he hits adulthood and doesn't bother trying to get her out of there or contacting social services
This is inconsistent, with all the shit he puts himself through trying to get Buddy back, why wasn't he able to do the same for Lisa thread?
>>
Lisa? That looks like Knytt Stories
>>
He had a hard time standing up against his father. It's not that uncommon.
>>
>>388568972
Is there a version without tearing?
>>
This game was so horrible i can't believe i got this because you idiot said it was great. Fuck this hideous game. There was nothing joyful about this except the pills and hintman
>>
>>388568972
both were victims of his father, and she commited suicide while brad went and learn kung fu. lisa is his redemption story to protect someone when he fail to in his past.
>>
>>388569351
What about Nern and the fish lawyer?
>>
>>388569503
I killed him for the bucket guy
>>
File: 149284319974.jpg (36KB, 368x549px) Image search: [Google]
149284319974.jpg
36KB, 368x549px
>>388569616
>>
>>388569837
should i continue and get the DLC?
>>
>>388569992
Nooooo! Buddy goes full narutard of the supreme edge. But at least you get to see a little more Brad and a good deal of Rando.
>>
>>388570185
I mean, Rando is cute as fuck but ok, i won't
>>
>>388569992
No. Joyful is really fucking bad. Trust me. The First is terrible too.

I consider them non-canon. They honestly retroactively made Painful worse.
>>
>>388568972
Lisa already committed suicide by the time Brad reached adulthood.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.