[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who think this game is good I'm trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: skies of arcadia.png (147KB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
skies of arcadia.png
147KB, 250x255px
>there are people who think this game is good

I'm trying to find the stupid discoveries, and the amount of random battles is staggering on board the ship, and they take forever, even sped up. How did anyone play this shit on a console?
>>
play the gamecube version you fucking pleblord
>>
>>388559678
That's the one I'm playing. I just used this image.
>>
well you posted the dreamcast version instead of the gamecube version. dreamcast version not only loads slower in general but has higher encounter rates.

get the white map. it reduces random encounter rates
>>
>>388559749
if you're playing on dolphin, make a hotkey to triple the game speed when you enter random battles.
>>
>>388559749
Oh. Well in that case I also thought all the random battles were annoying. But damnit the game just has too much charm.
>>
>>388559749

i know right? and then you have all those battles that have just those floating ball that dodge everything and it's even worse!

i heard that the dreamcast is even worse when it comes to the encounter rate
can you believe that?
>>
>>388559472
How bad is the encounter rate exactly?
I stopped playing Persona 1 because a battle every three fucking steps was unbearable.
If it's as bad as that I won't bother trying this.
>>
>>388559968

oh at a certain point your ship get the ability to go under the clouds and while you are under the clouds you can't get into any fight so it makes going across the world map a lot more tolerable
>>
I think theres a action replay code that disables random encounters entirely until you turn off the code.

also if you ever play skies of arcadia, get this mod. it rebalances the game so it's less boring.
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/11/make-skies-arcadia-legends-challenging-hack/
>>
>>388560027
It's not THAT bad in the Gamecube version. The game gives you a whitemap item which reduces the rate significantly. and like >>388560060 said you can sail above the clouds to avoid enemies entirely.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.