/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randy Pitchford tweeted he will not make HL2EP3 because he doesnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1503943393126.png (394KB, 1240x1538px) Image search: [Google]
1503943393126.png
394KB, 1240x1538px
Randy Pitchford tweeted he will not make HL2EP3 because he doesnt own the rights to Half Life.

Can we get GabeN to lose in poker to Randy again except this time he gives Randy Pitchford the Half Life IP?
>>
That would be the most hilarious thing to ever happen in the history of the human race.
>>
>>388552689
...well good
>>
God, literally every single tweet of his is retarded.

>I think a good Half Life begins with a great concept for story, style and design
Well, no shit, what the fuck else could it start with?
>>
>>388552689
>Randy Pitchford tweeted he will not make HL2EP3 because he doesnt own the rights to Half Life.
That's not what he tweeted out at all, judging by that image.
>>
>First Duke Nukem Forever
>Then Half Life 3
>>
File: 1479885942504.jpg (57KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1479885942504.jpg
57KB, 600x444px
>>388553070
>Well, no shit, what the fuck else could it start with?
im with Randy in that HL1 sucked and felt like a cliched rip off of traditional Sci-Fi. HL2 was great but he is right about how he would only get involved if he could reboot the series to give the fans what they want.
>>
>>388553103
he blames Valve for owning the IP which is why he cant make it dumbass, try reading it again.

ugh, this is why I stopped coming to /v/ and only go to /a/ anymore.
>>
>>388553184
randy pitchford is right about you having a tiny smelly dick and he's wrong about everything else
>>
>>388552689
for once i agree with randy
he's an idiot and a liar but gearbox is busy with their own shit and besides opposing force (which was a really long time ago) they have almost nothing to do with half life or valve
i also don't see how anyone could interpret what he's saying as him bashing half life, it just seems like the generic pr response that game devs tend to give
>>
>>388553526
fuck you, Randy is right and deserves to be given the IP as he said.

Make Half Life Great Again!!!!!
>>
>>388553616
not reading the subtext of his tweets.... anon plz
>>
>>388553743
t. anthony burch
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.