[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today Sega announced a Fist of the North Star, Yakuza 2 remake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1480913573305.jpg (156KB, 960x540px)
1480913573305.jpg
156KB, 960x540px
Today Sega announced a Fist of the North Star, Yakuza 2 remake and Yakuza Online for PS4 / PC.

Are they, dare I say, /ourguys/?
>>
>>388543182
>Yakuza Online

Please tell me that's not a cynical attempt to copy Rockstar's shark card scam but for japs.
>>
>>388543321

Nah, it's just a prologue phone game for the new protag.
>>
>>388543545
Oh ok.

Still probably gonna be a gachafest but at least that cancer's already metastasized and can't do much more damage to the industry.
>>
only the online game is coming to steam?
>>
>>388543717
pc and mobile. I'm sure it'll be amazing.
>>
supporting a remake of Yakuza 2 instead of spending 100 bucks for the original ps2 release is pretty cancerous. I love this series soooooo much but I think its time for it to stop am I right guys?
>>
>>388543908
You know it won't be.

I love yakuza but japanese mobile games are always the exact same shit.
>>
>>388543182
>port Bayonetta and Vanquish to PC a month apart
>still don't talk to microsoft to port fucking Jet Set Radio Future
No. They just looking for a quick buck.
>>
>>388544658
They probably did and Microsoft just said something dumb about Windows 10 and refused to budge because they have no reason to.
>>
>>388543182
>Today
IT WAS SATURDAY STOP REPOSTING THAT SHIT EVERYDAY EVERYONE BUT YOU KNEW ABOUT IT
>>
I have gained a ton of respect for Sega after the AM2R/Sonic Mania thing.
>>
>>388543182
Really interested in the FotNS crossover thing. The trailer was weird though, it said that it'd feature new characters and then proceeded to show a bunch of classic characters and no new ones, then said it'd have an original story and then proceeded to recreate a bunch of scenes from the source material.
>>
>>388544549
You should be playing both. HyperBit and 0fags are equally retarded.
>>
>>388544658
>>388544835
Does Microsoft actually have any claim to JSRF though? It, Panzer Dragoon Orta and GunValkeyrie were all published by SEGA.
>>
I'm just going to leave this here.

http://yakuza.sega.com/RGGStudioAnnouncementSurvey/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.