[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's assemble a crack team of Half-Life characters who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Frohman.jpg (52KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Frohman.jpg
52KB, 200x200px
Let's assemble a crack team of Half-Life characters who could conceivably destroy the Dyson Sphere and the Combine. I will start:

Gordon Frohman
John Freeman
Laszlo
>>
Boxcar Joe
Winston
Henry Freeman
>>
Morgan Freeman and his friend Jack. Wouldn't count on Jack too much tho
>>
there's like
8 half-life characters in total
>>
We only need one man and he is
John Freeman
>>
>>388539238
JOHN FREEMAN WHO WAS GORDON FREEMAN'S BROTHER WAS ONE DAY AN OFFICE
>>
Adrian Shepard
Those playable vortigaunts from Decay
>>
POOR LASZLO
THE FINEST MIND OF HIS GENERATION
COME TO SUCH AN END!
>>
>>388539921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePL2v8yyul4

All this time, I thought I was the only one on /v/ that played Dayhard.
>>
File: cubbage.jpg (29KB, 250x311px) Image search: [Google]
cubbage.jpg
29KB, 250x311px
this guy is mandatory for a god-tier assault roster.
>>
John Space Marine who was Gordon Space Marines brother was one day in an outpost typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and demons were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.

John Space Marine ramped off the outpost and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no demons around because he ddint have weapon.

The wastelands were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for John Space Marines quest to help his brother where he was. John John Space Marine looked around the wastelands and said “its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the demons”.

John Space Marine was late so he had to drive really fast. A marine car was hiden near by so when John Space Marine went by the marines came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here John Space Marine saw the first demon because the cop was posessed and had demons.

“I cant give you my lisense marine” John Space Marine said
“Why not?” said the demon marine back to John Space Marine.

“Because you are possessed demon” so John Space Marine shot the marine in the head and drove off thinking “my brother is in trouble there” and went faster.
>>
File: artwork02.jpg (133KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
artwork02.jpg
133KB, 600x845px
>>388540814
That mod is so underrated, the gameplay was really fun, and the humor, despite bordering on meme mod quality, was still kinda charming, especially for 2006.
>>
Do mod characters work?

I'd like to see a Dyson Sphere handle a

FULLY
>>
File: WEPON.jpg (22KB, 230x350px) Image search: [Google]
WEPON.jpg
22KB, 230x350px
>>388539238
All we need is the saver of the humens, yo.
>>
>>388540814
Add another one to that.
>>
>>388541438
A texture mentioning a dyson sphere is in the FULLY mod
>>
>>388539238
yes but he has to kill fast and bullets too slow
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.