[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wind Waker's Gametrailers review score 7.8 >fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0171.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
>Wind Waker's Gametrailers review score 7.8
>fans riot
>TP's infamous Gamestop 8.8 review
>fans riot
>Skyward Sword's 7.5 review
>fans riot
>BotW goes from 98 to 97 metacritic score
>fans riot

What's the deal with post-Ocarina of Time Zelda fans?
>>
>>388534385
Vocal spoiled children
>>
all these scores are way too high anyways. drop the scores by a point (20 points for botw case) and its more accurate.
>>
>>388534385
The internet happened. For everyone.
>>
>>388534385
Add +20 to make up for the anti-nintendo bias in every case. BotW would have been a rightful 117 if "journalists" weren't biased as fuck.
>>
>>388534385
>WW
People didn't ask for those graphics and were expecting a more realistic game like the tech demo they saw
>TP
The wolf portions. Full stop.
>Skyward Sword
Motion controls are not a good sign, no matter how good they are
>BotW
Honestly, I don't know
>>
File: botw expectations.jpg (3MB, 2046x1664px) Image search: [Google]
botw expectations.jpg
3MB, 2046x1664px
>>388534385
>What's the deal with post-Ocarina of Time Zelda fans?
OoT never stopped being the best in the series and people who don't like it can't handle that
>>
The 7.8 is for the Wind Waker HD, not Wind Waker >>388536757

=/

Also, the review was by that cheater who got kicked out of the speedrun archives, Mike TSA Damiani. He has always hated Wind Waker.
>>
>>388537364
Oh fuck I'm stupid. I thought Zelda fans were mad that score was too high. Not that it was too low. The scores looked fine to me. I was trying to give rationalizations to why people didn't like those games. My bad.
>>
>>388535936
manchildren*
FTFY
>>
Zelda games take forever to come out and are always filled with unfun bloat "content" like sailing, watching cutscenes that tell you how to solve the puzzle, running across a big field, repeatedly opening the menu to change your boots, fighting 3 strikes and you're out minibosses, watching unskippable story scenes, stealth segments, and getting knocked off a ledge by a bat and traversing the entire dungeon to get back.
>>
>>388534385
There's no fan riot for BotW you delusional autist
>>
>>388538212
>He wasn't around for when Jim Sterling's review came out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.