[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit we don't need in online gaming. >Kids. >Parents.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: angry-gamer.jpg (76KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
angry-gamer.jpg
76KB, 660x371px
Shit we don't need in online gaming.
>Kids.
>Parents.
>Grils.
>Potheads.
>Shitty rap music in the headset.
>People that quote youtubers.
>Anyone who uses the term "toxic".
>Faggots.
>Black People.
>>
So basically we don't need online gaming.
>>
>>388528735
fpbp
>>
Voice chat was a mistake
>>
This is a pretty toxic post, Anon.

I think you should log off the Internet for today to think about what you've posted and how it can affect other people.
>>
>>388528169
>Faggots

Guess you're out then. Time to take up watercolors or carpentry.
>>
>>388528169
>faggots
Hope you like single player then OP
>>
>>388528735
>>
>>388528169
Parents need to start obeying the age ratings on the game box. Employees need to have the right not to sell a game to a parent if it's obvious to the guy that the parent is buying it for the child. Like if the child puts it on the counter, and it's clearly for him/her, you should not sell that copy of GTA5 or CODBLOPs.
>>
>>388528169
kids are absolutely the fucking worst

i hate when im put in a game with kids because 90% of the time they are useless deadweight. girls are usually pretty bad too, but they can play their healer roles and do fine.
>>
File: 1492421348344.gif (2MB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1492421348344.gif
2MB, 400x330px
>>388528169
>FFXIV
>start a dungeon with a friend
>get matched with a cargirl healer in a slut bikini, catboy tank in edgelord spiky armor
>tank doesn't move
>emote /no at the healslut because just about eveyone and their mom was prancing aroundin slut gear at the time and it was real old
> /no looks like a disapproving head shake, with the remark "[name] disagrees with [target name]" in chat.
>a minute passes
>neither of them moves
>finally the catboy says "its my wife"
>reply "Outstanding. We going or what?"
>another minute passes with neither of them moving
>catboy says "dont talk to us like you know us"
>one more minute
>they disconnect
>wait for a new queue
I don't give a fuck whether they were actual normies or just babby tier ERPers. What the hell was this even about? What thoughts went through their heads?
>>
File: 1364231657431.png (39KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1364231657431.png
39KB, 560x407px
>>388528169
>People that quote youtubers.
>Anyone who uses the term "toxic".
>Black People.
this could be replaced with just "people trying to be funny"
>>
user accounts is a big no no
>>
>>388528953
I think you should stop using /v/ and go back to neogaf/reddit
>>
>>388529103
>have the right not to sell the parent the game
No they don't and any register jockey that tries to pull something like that will be fucked when their manager hears about it. If the kid has a parent they can't say a god damn thing. Ratings are not a law and carry absolutely no authority.
>>
>>388528169
>potheads
>faggots
>black people
No need to be so redundant
>>
>>388530236
Yeah no shit, I am aware of that, and that "who cares" policy is putting really fucked games into the hands of literal children and EVERYONE is aware of it but doesn't seem to give a shit.

Cigarettes didn't used to have gross deformed teeth on the package either, but they did that because people needed to be shown the longterm consequences due to often only thinking in the short term.

In the short term, whatever who cares if the kid plays COD Zombies and GTA? oh wait now we have a generation of violent children who get whatever they want and are full of adult concepts from games they weren't supposed to be playing.

I realize that kids have always been finding their way into playing maybe one "adult" game, but it was usually through misleading their parents about its content or the parents simply not knowing. Now they are buying them games that don't at all mask their adult content or inappropriateness for kids and they're just too jaded to give a shit. "Whatever, it makes my demon son stop verbally abusing me for a couple hours a day."

parents have stopped giving a shit entirely and stores like gamestop should be aware that ultraviolent games being bought primarily for small children should be stemmed in some way.
>>
File: sad clown.gif (197KB, 580x809px) Image search: [Google]
sad clown.gif
197KB, 580x809px
>>388530731
>and they're just too jaded to give a shit. "Whatever, it makes my demon son stop verbally abusing me for a couple hours a day."
I've seen happen way too many times, and not just with videogames.
Shit's depressing, if you didn't want to be a parent, they should've either aborted or used a condom.
>>
>>388531574
modern generation likes the idea of having kids, the concept, a lot more than the actual "having to raise them" part which is now left mainly to the bright screens of their Happy Boxes while parents go on refusing to mentally grow up. we're seeing the ripples of things set in motion like 10 years ago, the traditional family household is completely annihilated
>>
File: 1503683321067.png (204KB, 502x374px) Image search: [Google]
1503683321067.png
204KB, 502x374px
>squeaker keeps calling this other player "dad"
>someone asks why
>he says that it's his actual dad who wanted to play with him
>bullying ensues
>dad leaves after a while
>kid ends up getting votekicked
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.