[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a long distance relationship with someone you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1489446292240.jpg (2KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1489446292240.jpg
2KB, 125x104px
Have you ever had a long distance relationship with someone you met on a video game? How did it go?
>>
>>388524783
I met my first boyfriend in a video game group, he continued to date me when he found someone better and I didn't know until the better part of 6 months later. He also lied to me about everything related to himself he ever told me. Strange stuff, looking back.
>>
Married and living together. Life is good.

actually we met on a bdsm video chat website but this is our official story and we do play WoW together
>>
>>388524783
Kinda? Didn't go well, I don't mesh that well with most people.

>Will never have a bf to play games with online
Life is pain for the introverted gay
>>
don't meet girls online, that's a waste of transport money

find a nice qt and invite her to play bing bing wahoo man kart
>>
I knew of two people who had a long-distance relationship. Not really sure how they fell in love. They just met over some MMO. The girl was already in a relationship and ditched the guy over it. They're still "together", last I checked.
>>
File: 1458865049393.png (198KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
1458865049393.png
198KB, 520x388px
>>388524783

>mfw people falling in love with me because LONDON online
>mfw grabbing all their money for vidyas and other shit
>mfw they think i genuinely love them when we live apart
>>
>>388525430

I know a guy at my job who's on the other end of that exact same situation

his wife's not even that good looking either
>>
>>388524783
My cousin met a girl on LoL, he's from canuck land, and she's from California.

They're getting married soon.
>>
File: .jpg (300KB, 1876x954px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
300KB, 1876x954px
>tfw missing out on potential relationships because you don't like multiplayer
why live?
>>
>>388526178
>why live?
why not?
>>
met a girl on imvu back in like 2010
we did some webcam. then i visit her (she lived a couple states away), first visit went well, lots of cuddling, kissing and walking. visit her a second time the next year. we fug'd she actually preffered anal but i had a tiny prick at so there wasnt any action because of her nice rounded ass. a year later we separated on good terms, kept talking and stuff. not so much anymore.
pretty sure she dumped me because of my shit kissing and small dick :(
gabby if you are reading this i definitely got bigger!
>>
>>388526410
because life sucks
>>
>>388526592
just go outside and get hobbies if you want a relationship that bad
>>
I went over to meet her and she was a cunt
>>
>>388526650
what hobbies?
having a job kinda limits my free time and really drains energy
>>
>>388526528
Are you me? Same problem and her name is the same too.
>>
>>388526818
not sure, that really depends on what you enjoy doing, jogging and exercise could be a good start plus it's can be meditative.
>>
>>388525000

cute
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.