[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the PC master race dying? >Brother bough ps4 for half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1495143974686.jpg (74KB, 960x926px) Image search: [Google]
1495143974686.jpg
74KB, 960x926px
Is the PC master race dying?

>Brother bough ps4 for half the price of my pc
>gets stable fps and the games look better than on my PC
>psn has better sales than steam
>gets free games every month
>can play while in bed
>>
no your just retarded. you spent too much on a pc, a crap one, are simply wrong about sales, somehow missed all the free games pc has especially through gog and somehow managed to be unable to get comfy and play pc in bed even though it can use controllers just fine
>>
>psn has better sales than steam
>gets free games every month
Pirate whatever you like whenever
>can play while in bed
Plug HDMI in to TV and controller in to PC

Besides that, yeah PC master race is dying. Consoles are always going to be cheaper and more accessible than a PC.
>>
>>388518043
Shitpost so hard, motherfuckers gon' find me.
>>
>>388518043
All pcfags have left now are mods, which are 95% shit. Good riddance.
>>
>>388518043
Yeah its dying. Soon there will be no way to make games.
What a shame.
>>
it's a troll you idiots
>>
>>388518043
yes sweetie, PC is the latest blunder, just buy a console.
>>
>>388518043
I switched to pc just over a year ago. I would never go back to just consoles. I now have more games on steam than I can even play through and I've spent an average of less than ten dollars on each.
>>
>>388518497
Nah its true, PC gaming is actually dying. Devs are jumping ship to mobile.
Video games are over
>>
>>388518043
>Is the PC master race dying?

Yeah, just like it was 15 years ago.
>>
>>388518043

Consoles are dying.
>>
>>388518043
>tfw my $800 pc can't even get good graphics as good as the ps4 pro... just...
>>
>>388518043
Kys
>>
>>388518043
>Is the PC master race dying?
Yes and consoles also, its the age of mobile gaming cucks.
>>
>Things I can do with a computer
>Latest console and games exclusive to it

I only regret not being able to play rockstars RDR series
>>
>>388518043
It really depends on the situation you're in. A PC is great when you have the time and money to maintain it, but if you're a complete idiot that doesn't know the first thing about computers, no. Get a console, it will save the headache from your friends and/or family who you would keep bothering about "My PC wont work guys HELP".
>>
File: 1264301372265.png (339KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
1264301372265.png
339KB, 400x352px
this image was made in 2010, in response to the last faggot who claimed pc gaming was dying
>>
I'd call this guy an idiot but I managed to install my OS on two hard drives instead of one.

Pc gaming is just too inconsistent and troublesome for a lot of people.
>>
It's been dead ever since they took on terms that openly mocked the fanbase as though it were a positive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.