[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people are leaving negative reviews on dota 2 for supposedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dota reviews.png (69KB, 618x904px) Image search: [Google]
dota reviews.png
69KB, 618x904px
>people are leaving negative reviews on dota 2 for supposedly killing half-life 3
what year are we in again?
>>
>>388511676
> Dethroned from most played
> Cucked to death by HL leaks

Can Volvo and Gabe "Watched his wife get fucked for a kickstarter video" Newell ever recover?
>>
Meanwhile in the universe next door:
>half life 3 comes out
>these guys keep playing dota
>>
They should be leaving negative reviews because its shit.
>>
>DOTA kills WC3
>DOTA2 kills HL2: ep 3
Like poetry
>>
Good, fuck Valve. CSGO and Dota2 are the biggest blights Valve has ever created, regardless of how successful they are.

Even Portal 2 with its single player cash shop and TF2 going f2p never caused nearly as much damage as these shitty dudebro esports games.
>>
>people still thought half-life 3 would come out by now
>they throw this big of a tantrum over not getting their shitty fps
>people thinking half-life was good at all
Why?
>>
Was reviews ever relevant?
>>
The review section on Steam games are dumb; most of the time people rate the review because they like/dislike the game themselves rather then actually reading the review and rating it on how helpful it was.
Steam is full of retards.
>>
>>388511775
Half of them will keep playing Dota and the other half never played the game to begin with.
>>
>>388512028
Yes, for paid games. DOTA 2 is free, so you can write as many reviews as you like for it, but I doubt people will actually stop playing it.
>>
>>388511676
Valve can either
Make HL3, which will never live up to the hype and will be somewhat profitable
Or continue working on dota 2 and reap in one year (or even better, one tournament) get more money than they ever would from HL3
Gee, I wonder why they dropped it, its not like valve is a business and businesses purpose is to make money or something
>>
>>388511676
Who the hell would simultaneously own Steam, not know what Dota 2 is, and care about what user reviews had to say? Fuck Valve but this is just pointless virtue signaling. If you really hate Valve that much then stop buying their damn hats and compendiums and whatever microtransaction bullshit they conjure up next. But I guaran-fucking-tee you that Artifact will be wildly successful and become yet another low-effort money machine that Valve can coast on.
>>
File: 1475119792425.jpg (16KB, 350x236px)
1475119792425.jpg
16KB, 350x236px
I don't get how dota could possibly be considered the thing that killed HL3
If you wanted to blame anything, blame Mann-Conomy.
Valve barely even put any effort into maintaining dota anyway.
>>
>>388511676
Valve wanted the retard audience and now it's doing something retarded.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.