[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People here buy indie games >There are people browsing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ff.jpg (2MB, 5028x2892px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
2MB, 5028x2892px
>People here buy indie games
>There are people browsing this board right now that buy indie games and think they are better than reddit
Why are 99,97% of people that stupid? why it is impossible to show the truth to these humans?
>>
File: 89uj.jpg (324KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
89uj.jpg
324KB, 1000x562px
>not judging indies individually like any other kind of game
>>
>>388505713
If indie games are cancer and AAA are obviously even worse, what am I allowed to play?
>>
>>388505885
According to /v/? Old and unpopular games only
>>
>>388505713
I forgot about this piece of shit, fuck you Phil Fish.
>>
What exactly do you consider an Indy game because arma, mount and blade and a whole slew of pc games that aren't under a publisher count as indy.
>>
>>388505713
Indie games are the only games willing to try things that haven't already succeeded before. It's like you want to play the exact same FPS with slightly shiner graphics over and over again for the next decade.
>>
>>388505885
>>388505916
also if you are not stupid you can torrent western games
>>
File: flinthook-screensho-02.png (128KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
flinthook-screensho-02.png
128KB, 620x349px
>>388506054
>Indie games are the only games willing to try things that haven't already succeeded before
You are lying. 99%of indies are 2D parody of 8bit NES games
>>
>>388505713
Game in the 4 screens?
>>
>>388506185
Name me 2 NES games that play like Flinthook.
>>
I've been playing Hyper Light Drifter and I'm up to my second boss. Does it get any less boring? I don't know if I want to keep playing.
>>
>>388505840
This, OP is a faggot.
The indie scene may be filled with pretentious faggots but so is the AAA industry.
>>
>>388506598
Every single 2D platformer. Just beacuse you add cmyk colors doesn't mean it's not a 2D parody
Also I can find at least 200 other games on steam that share the same art style.
Even shovelware like Cat Quest and Castle Crashers have better art. Plus the 2D mechanic is identical to those early 2D free to play games
>>
>>388506902
>Art style is the same as gameplay
>>
>>388506902
>asks to tell me games that play like Flinthook
>lol let me tell you about games that might look like Flinthook visually

all you had to say was that you couldn't anon. not very difficult
>>
>>388507128
LOOK REDDIT I LEARNED IRONIC GREENTXT

Famous indie garbage:
Shovel Knight the most famous indie game: mechanic 99% identical to Ducktales on NES plus Adult Swim ''humor''

Fez: simple puzzle with gimmick rotations giving the impression of depth. The walking simulator of 2D games

Binding of Isaac: '''''random''''' RPG generator with 3 backgrounds the entire game + MS Paint designed characters that makes Undertale look a masterpiece

You guys are too pathetically attached to indies because you've been brainwashed to think they are somehow decent or ''better'' than AAA games. It's the same garbage except on a smaller budget
>>
>>388507327
>lists other games aside from Flinthook

getting so far from that goalpost soon you'll need binoculars.
>>
>>388507412
so you actually think Flinthook is original?
>>
>>388507412
if you want some pretentious garbage with cmyk try at least Dead Cells
You are in this thread to play the ironic redditor. You are also avoiding talking about the bad quality of indies and the fact 99% of them are 2D parodies of NES games
>you'll need binoculars xD
back to plebbit european scum
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.