[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come that girl didn't recognize Majima or at least get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mad dog.png (250KB, 349x409px) Image search: [Google]
mad dog.png
250KB, 349x409px
How come that girl didn't recognize Majima or at least get a hint considering he had one eye?
>>
do you mean makoto?
dunno, didn't they say that she could only see silhouettes ?
>>
>>388503513

But Majima told her he only had one eye, and she even goes HIS EYE WAS SO SAD.
>>
>>388503587
Maybe she was traumatized and repressed the memory of him.
nigga I dunno, it's Yakuza

Maybe I need to replay it but why did Majima go after Kiryu in the end?
>>
>>388503587
from what i gathered she wasnt sure it was him. she looks like she wants to say something to him
>>
>>388503678
The ending was a tie in to Yakuza 1

I hope we get some more Goro being cute with a girl moments in Kiwami 2.
>>
>>388504125

I like that she was shown.
>>
>>388504236
I imagine Goro doing his mad dog stuff when working but as soon as he gets home to his loving wife and children he becomes model dad/husband.

I want him to be happy.
>>
>>388504125
>The ending was a tie in to Yakuza 1
I know but I don't think they even met once during 0.
>>
>Majima meets the doll girl all grown up in Kiwami 2
>Club Sunshine is still running with all the platinum girls
>>
>>388504678
Well i guess there is a short time jump there, Majima joined the Tojo clan and knows Kiryu professionally. I think its just meant to tie in with their first scene in Yakuza 1
>>
>>388504678
Ni they didn't. Maybe it was just a teaser for their relationship in kiwami, I'll see that when I'll receive it tomorrow, can't wait
>>
>>388504774
>>388504808
Alright, guess I'll have to see how they handle it in Kiwami.

Also holy shit, can't wait for HD tiger-punching.
>>
File: 1499906146374.png (155KB, 237x272px) Image search: [Google]
1499906146374.png
155KB, 237x272px
>>
>Motoko comes back in Kiwami 2

Can't wait.
>>
what was the point of makoto coming back for 2? i don't want her to live a hard life with majima. she's had enough bros...
>>
>>388504765
>20+ something years later

Yeah that's not happening. Unless that one girl actually made a club with grandpas.
>>
>>388505798
Probably because he's not a yakuza any more and runs a construction company.
>>
>>388505798

Pandering to Majimafags
>>
>Majima meets Ryuji in Kiwami 2
>Ryuji steals his pants
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.