[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are the chance that Persona 3 or even Catherine get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So what are the chance that Persona 3 or even Catherine get a remaster/remake for the PS4. In dying to play these games and no I don't have a PC so can't emulate.
>>
Possible given the P3 dancing game, but not likely. Catherine even less so, they've completely given up on it.
>>
>>388497873
Why is that? And is Atlus the type to remake old games or have they never done so?
>>
>>388498007
They're pretty inconsistent about what they remake and what they don't, in P3's case they might think that P3P is good enough so they don't see a reason to remake it on PS4, also it doesn't have room for extra content the way P4 did in P4G, that's basically what P3 FES was. Catherine is a weird case where they seem to support it with merchandise every now and then but they never talk about it otherwise, which leads me to think it didn't sell well enough to justify doing anything else with.
>>
>>388498334
That sucks. I really wanted to try those games out. Is Persona 3 also on the PSP? Is it worth buying one just to try play it and also Persona 4?
>>
>>388498334
>>388498593
Woops meant to say PS Vita
>>
Persona 3 remake is unlikely, it would be too much work for too little gain. The only people who would be interested in buying that are those who already played it ten years ago. They would rather spend their time and ressorce making a brand new game to expand their audience further.
However they should make this game, and the rest of Atlus PS2 library available to the PS4. Due to the popularity of PS it would be free money to them.
Catherine is another story, the PS3 is not officially discontinued. Which makes me reminder how assholes Sony were about not enabling backward compatibility on their console
>>
>>388498593
I think P3 FES (the best version of this game), P4 Vanilla and Catherine are all available on the PS3 network store. If you want to play those game to quickest solution if to get your hands on a dirt cheap used PS3 or something
>>
>>388498874
P4 Vanilla is pretty bad compared to Golden. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>388498731
>too much work
Its the same thing as p5, thats all of the engine work already done, they have also already made hd models of the characters and have modelled lots of the locations in the dancing games. I'm not saying it would be easy but it would take a lot less effort than a full game. The persona director isn't even working on persona anymore and if brought some of the persona developers to studio zero with him then the people developing the next persona game would need some practice, a remake would be perfect for that.

>too little gain
Money, they could capitalise on the people who joined with p5.
>>
>>388498593
just grab ppsspp and play on your phone with a controller, it's gr8 m8.
>>
>>388498994
>p3p
>>
>>388498731
Yeah I don't think I'll buy a PS3 just for that... oh well I'll just hope one day they get remade
>>
>>388497759
PCSX2 amd RPCS3 play these games perfectly, you can even mod Persona 3 FES.
>>
I don't expect it to be honest. It would be nice to get HD gameplay, cutscenes and improved smoother gameplay and the female protagonist with animated cutscenes . But don't get your hopes up for anything
>>
>>388498976
Is it? I've only played vanilla and don't know a lot a lot about Golden aside from bike skills and Marie. What makes the original so much worse?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.