[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graphics and DLC aside, is this a bad version of the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: AC4WiiU.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
AC4WiiU.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
Graphics and DLC aside, is this a bad version of the game to play? If so, why?
>>
No, actually the ability to have the HUD on the controller and not having to pause to look at the map makes that the definitive version.
>>
>>388496995
This is probably the best assassins creed
if youve played the older ones youll notice all the improvements
>>
FPS is godawful in the cities
>>
>>388497215
Ah, I was wondering because I downloaded it and tried to play it but I'm not... digging it. The controls feel super stiff, I was wondering if it was a Wii U issue. It doesn't feel any way as good as controls in the GameCube Prince of Persia games felt.
>>
>>388497276
>if youve played the older ones youll notice all the improvements
I didn't but that... makes me dread them now, to be honest. Only the sailing feels good.
>>
>>388497276
AC3 ruined the series for me so badly that I can't enjoy playing AC4, especially when the sailing is the part I hate the most
>>
>>388497728
Huh, you're the opposite of me. I love the sailing part and fighting other vessels, but I hate the assassin controls, it super stiff, it doesnt feel natural or smooth like Prince of Persia: Warrior Within or Two Thrones did.
>>
>>388497728
>game about pirates
>HATES SAILING
DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER THE SHANTY SONGS
>>
>>388497276
That's not Brotherhood.

It's the best non-Ezio game, though.
>>
>>388497829
You're right that the controls are really stiff, I agree on that as well. They really managed to ruin the good, or at least decent, controls from AC1 to Revelations with AC3.

>>388497923
I haven't finished AC4, I'm nowhere near the end. I had bought the game before playing through 3 and the few sailing parts it had, because I'm an autist who needs to finish every installment of a series. I even bought Rogue, but haven't even touched that once
>>
>>388496995
As someone that's been playing since AC2, and also having ended up playing Black Flag on WiiU, I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent playing it. The on ground movements would be stiff on occasion, particularly with how finicky Edward would get when it comes to the parkouring, but the sailing is a vast improvement from what we got in AC3.

If anything my most major complaint about the WiiU version would be that (be it bad hand "posture" or the weight of the controller) I could only play it for short stretches of time.
>>
>>388498069
I'd say Revelations was the best. Brotherhood was good too but I just didn't like it as much
>>
why even play this crap, they made the same game 10 fucking times
>>
>>388498276
I only own a softmoded Wii U right now.

>>388498141
>You're right that the controls are really stiff, I agree on that as well.
glad to know it's not just me.

>>388498143
>If anything my most major complaint about the WiiU version would be that (be it bad hand "posture" or the weight of the controller) I could only play it for short stretches of time.
I have no issues with the GamePad weight, I played like 7 hours a day of BotW since the European version .tik leaked
>>
>>388498218
Revelations was filler garbage. 2 and Brotherhood were both better.
>>
>>388498429
The hookblade and bomb system were great in revelations

>>388498373
I still can't understand why they would put the freerun function to the same button as sprinting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.