[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Access node >Are you sure you want to save your game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: il_fullxfull.766627379_nmkl.jpg (86KB, 1500x1157px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.766627379_nmkl.jpg
86KB, 1500x1157px
>Access node
>Are you sure you want to save your game?
>Do you want to overwrite your old save?

Why do devs make you have to go through a stupid amount of steps just to save your progress.
>>
There was one of the Assassins Creed games where you needed to go through like 10 steps to exit the game normally

>start menu
>exit animus
>are you sure?
>cutscene
>start
>main menu
>exit game
>are you sure?

etc
>>
so retards like you don't overwrite or save when they don't want to and blame the devs for making a shitty game
>>
>>388489292

Then why would you access a save game node
>>
Did you say "nerd"?
>>
>game is set to auto-save whenever you enter a building or building/leave a area or building
>still quick save out of compulsion after leaving area and entering area
>>
>>388489247
it was the first one, they added a quit game button to the animus in all the later ones because that was ass
>>
>>388489935
Not "nerd", "node".
>>
>>388489058
>>388489058
>>388489058
Publishers have a number of mandates that need to be satisfied in order to pass certification. One of them is that games have to have a confirmation step for any "destructive action," i.e. an action that you'd have no way of undoing or restoring the previous state, which includes deleting old save files. So every game needs to have this stupid step because it won't pass publisher certification otherwise.

Source: AAA dev
>>
>>388491689
Source: Your hairy ass

Then explain Hellblade and also NieR.
>>
>>388489058
I've overwritten game save once by accident, shut down the console to prevent it from saving ending up corrupting whole thing.
>>
>>388491689

>publisher certification

OP here, that sounds like bullshit, but then again I believe you.
>>
>>388491796
> Squeenix and Ninja Theory

I don't remember games by either publisher requiring that, so since it's publisher specific, that would be why.
>>
>>388492163
Ah yes, publisher specific laws.
How very believable.
>>
>>388491796
>indie game and game by a literal madman
ez
>>
>>388492783
> Publisher mandates are laws

Look dude, you don't need to try this hard to bump your shitty thread. You ever try not pretending to be clinically retarded?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.