[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You can blink around the environment at will, and recall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Mercy_Carefree.jpg (63KB, 626x789px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy_Carefree.jpg
63KB, 626x789px
>You can blink around the environment at will, and recall your health.
>You can deflect bullets.
>You can fly.
>You can teleport.
>You have an aimbot.

I shoot you in the fucking head with one of the worst weapons in the game. I keep you from killing my teammates. I bring my teammates back from the dead after you overspend your ultimates, and forget to target me first.

...but I'm the unskilled player here and you are the master of demanding mechanics.

>Pic related, my face just before I drink a deliscious glass of DPS-main tears. "You really should take better care of yourself."
>>
File: 1498929728246.jpg (137KB, 1010x948px) Image search: [Google]
1498929728246.jpg
137KB, 1010x948px
Thanks for the blogpost, faggot.
>>
>oh whoops I have my ult better hide behind this wall
>hey look a massive push, our team got outskilled as fuck
>Q
>oh look at that I just turned that victory into a loss
Dead on, champ.
>>
File: 1503630023861.png (397KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1503630023861.png
397KB, 1024x512px
>anything in overcancer
>requiring skill
>>
File: cantsupportyourego.jpg (329KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
cantsupportyourego.jpg
329KB, 960x640px
>>388484978
>people will still whine about how support is shit and not mandatory for a team of heroes who have no healing abilities
>>
>>388485174
This. I'd rather have Mercy rez 1 player every 60 seconds than 5 players every 30 seconds.

Cool. She can fly around and deal more damage. Just means shitters will be bad with her while DPS mains will have a reason to pick up healer for a change.
>>
>>388485174
Are you mad? You sound fuckin' mad bro?
>>
>>388485217
>weak, passive stance
Straight back, chest puffed out, lats flexed. I don't even care about overwatch but cmon now
>>
File: Overwatch yotsubs.jpg (212KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch yotsubs.jpg
212KB, 1200x857px
>>388485217
>>
The mercy changes are great. It's a direct buff for anyone who can use her abilities correctly which means that we might actually see mercy played in high level games.
>>
>Mercy mains think they can aim
Your literal auto-aim gun cant save you sissy faggots from being terrible in general.
>>
>>388485803
The pistol has no auto aim, and it's not a hitscan weapon either. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
Today I played with a mercy main who was damage boosting the Lucio right next to the mcree for about 20 seconds while the Lucio healed everyone.

I don't even....
>>
How the fuck can you even aim in overwatch with a low sens (more precise) without breaking your fucking elbow or getting carpal tunnel

If you don't have a sensitivity high enough to do at least a 270 then you are fucked against tracers or genjis, you might as well just stand still

Also you can't even win against a doomfist so it's w/e
>>
>>388485993
McCree already deals a lot of damage. Boosting Lucio here increases his survivability and the teams survivability as a whole in turn.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.