[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /v/'s opinion on Larry? I think his videos are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: larry.png (265KB, 404x425px) Image search: [Google]
larry.png
265KB, 404x425px
What's /v/'s opinion on Larry? I think his videos are informative and fun to watch.
>>
>>388468663
He's a good guy. I'd say he's one of the few """personalities""" worth giving a damn about. Puts alot of time into his videos and is very involved with the vidya community.
>>
hullo you and welcome to fat cunt, where I google and use the internet archive to pretend I know what I'm talking about!
>>
>>388468663
good stuff. not sure why he has such a hate boner for molyneux though. most devs lie.
>>
Another eceleb thread, great.
>>
One of the few vidya related youtube channels that aren't completely cancerous.
>>
>>388468962
/Thread
>>
>>388468663
I don't know if that's the point of his fact hunt videos.But why is all his stuff so goddamn obscure?

All his tops x are filled with a bunch of Amiga garbage nobody remembers or cares.
>>
>>388468663
e-celeb cancer needs to be moved to >>>/trash/
>>
fuck off larry
>>
>>388469049
not as much as him though
>>
This guy is in every fucking youtube comments. Not even the ones related to vidya.
>>
>>388469580
This. Motherfucker's everywhere, I'm pretty sure he's in this thread right now.
>>
He's generally okay, I just don't really like his accent to my Burgerclap ears because I find it kind of hard to understand. It doesn't help that you can hear the fat in his voice.

Also he pops up in the comments on some really unrelated videos I watch sometimes and it weirds me out.
>>
>>388468663
I like the fat cunt series but not much of the other stuff
>>
Just comes across as insufferable. I don't get turned off by youtubers easily but this guy is just a smug cunt.
>>
i think he's okay, his videos are too long and some of his topics are clearly fueled by some personal victim complex he has

>>388469321
he's a britbong
>>
>>388468663

He comments on every youtube video i watch.
>>
>>388468663
Larry is a smug cunt, he's the type of person who's an anti-SJW just to come off as intellectual and """red-pilled""". I also don't like his dumb tumblrnose profile picture.
>>
He's part of the obsessive faggots who stalk DSP, guy is a sociopath
>>
>>388469753
oi
>>
>>388468663
He's kind of annoying to listen to for some reason. Never really figured out why.
>>
>>388468663
Disgusting british prick, can't believe Ashens hangs out with this tool.
>>
He's great. Love his kickstarter videos.
>>
>>388470274
>He's part of the obsessive faggots who stalk DSP
I know this is ironic, but there are idiots on /v/ that will take this comment seriously and turn to DSP's dick-sucking cult
>>
>>388470145
>he's the type of person who's an anti-SJW just to come off as intellectual

what the fuck are you even basing this on?
>>
he's based. dont like the sound of his voice though
>>
>>388469136
Hello, you!
>>
>>388468663
It sounds like he talks with a mouthful of mashed potatoes. But he's pretty informative for such a cheeky cunt.
>>
/v/ - youtube Videos.
>>
>>388468663
Average Larry Bundy vid
>'Ello you Amewican cunts
>Somefing somefing Peter Molyneux
>Did you fink you invented the first person shooter genre
>Here's an example of a game from 1979 wif a gun in it on a british only computer system that sold 30 units
>Clearly the Brits did it first
>>
>>388469321

Pretty sure that's the appeal man. I can go anywhere to watch some fag act like Super Mario 2 being based on a Famicom Disk System game is some mind blowing fact.
>>
He is so fucking bad. You can tell he's reading of an internet article or maybe because I'm British. He's barely a step above DidYouKnowGaming.
>>
>>388469321
That's what's good about it
Most other fact channels spout the same facts you already know over and over again
>>
>>388472010
>>388470029
>>388471726

Fair enough.

I may have sound mean, but I do enjoy his videos a lot.

I just find it so weird that whenever he mentions an amiga or commodore game or character he says its beloved classic and acts like if everybody should know about it.
>>
>>388468663
His voice really pissed me off and his avatar is one of the most punchable faces I think I've ever seen. His content doesn't seem terrible, but something about him just ticks me off.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.