[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mitsuda was assigned as the sole composer for the game, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Yasunori_Mitsuda.jpg (195KB, 487x585px) Image search: [Google]
Yasunori_Mitsuda.jpg
195KB, 487x585px
>Mitsuda was assigned as the sole composer for the game, in the end creating 54 tracks for the final release. Mitsuda drove himself to work hard on the score, frequently working until he passed out, and would awake with ideas for songs such as the ending theme for the game. He worked so hard that he developed stomach ulcers and had to be hospitalized

is this the most dedicated contribution to a video game ever ?
>>
that's not dedication, that's retardation.
>>
>>388467267
fuck off retard
>>
>>388467137
What game?
>>
>>388467571
Chrono Trigger.
>>
>>388467137
Literally who? no seriously, who is he and what games has he worked on?
>>
>>388467561
You think developing a stomach ulcer is a healthy way to conduct business? You know how I know you've never had a job?
>>
>>388467742
>You think developing a stomach ulcer is a healthy way to conduct business?
Basic Japanese business sense, faggot. Finish werk or commit sudoku.
>>
>>388467663
His name is in the op, he's a video game composer. His OSTs are among the best ever.
>>
>>388467926
What games
>>
>>388467913
>commit sudoku.
Uhm, lol? Sudoku is a number puzzle. Are you thinking of "seppuku"?
>>
>>388467926
Chrono cross was his magnum opus try to deny it you fucking nigger i dare you
>>
>dedication to the creators
>not the fucking suckers who get sapped into playing 'videogames'.

Without us they are nothing. Fuck these people! An fuck his ulcers! Pussy!
>>
>>388468062
I don't. Xenogears and trigger are very good as well too though.

>>388468031
google.ca Yasunori Mitsuda click wikipedia read article.
>>
>>388467137
>is this the most dedicated contribution to a video game ever ?
No japs regularly work themselves to passing out in every industry, hell there was an animator on a show that's airing this season that died at his desk from being overworked
>>
there's the dude who almost got killed by working overtime for sonic x-treme after everyone in the team left
and sadly the game didn't come out
>>
>>388468039
newfag detected
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.