[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its the 1 Year Anniversary of this game Say something nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: mpspanoff.jpg (112KB, 497x450px) Image search: [Google]
mpspanoff.jpg
112KB, 497x450px
its the 1 Year Anniversary of this game

Say something nice about it /v/.
>>
It didn't kill the series.
>>
>>388464791
it was a fun spinoff
>>
It gave us Cody
>>
soccer mini-game was pretty fun, but the lag was horrible and made it pretty much unplayable. thanks, south american shitters
>>
>>388464791
could've been better if they didn't use the shitty artstyle and made us care about the cast besides Samus
>>
The best Metroid spin off desu senpai
>>
There's no reason to still hate it now that the series is alive again.
>>
>>388464791
It was funny whwn Brad Maxim of Next Level Games came to /v/ to defend this game.
>>
>>388466802
>What is Metroid Prime Pinball
>>
>>388466912
You can still hate it for being a shit game.
>>
>>388465104
>say something nice
>nice
Also, Paper Mario Color Splash was the game that brought Cody more known.
The guy was on /v/ since he was shilling Devil's Third those years back
>>
>>388467208
The only reason people thought it was a shit game in the first place was because it came out at a time when Metroid was supposedly dead.
>>
>>388467329
No, it's because it was a shit game.
>>
>>388467329
>Generic soundtrack
>Unappealing visuals
>Better 4 player shooters are out there
>Poorly done difficulty scaling
>Nothing important happens until the post game credits
>Samus jobs
Come on now
>>
Golems could be slightly retooled to be really cool in a future Prime

some of the lore was neat
>>
>>388464791
If you were announced after this year's e3, you would have been remembered as a fun spinoff. On the other hand, you had single-handedly shown just how autistic the metroid fanbase really is, so I'm glad you were shown when you did.
>>
>>388467708
>you would have been remembered as a fun spinoff.
It would have to be fun for that to happen.
>>
>>388467498
You could say the same thing about Hunters yet no one throw a shit fest about that
>>
>>388467603
They're 4.3 meters tall, weigh 3.2 tons, and move at 27.2 km/h according to the Japanese website.
They're not even called Golems, that part was just a codename.
They're just called Mechs
>>
>>388467708
Nigga did MG Survive show how autistic the MGS fanbase is?
Did DMC Donte edition show how autistic the Devil May Cry fanbase is?
Did Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts show how autistic the Banjo Kazooie fanbase is?
>>
>>388468083
Yes.
>>
>>388467708
>you would have been remembered as a fun spinoff
no it wouldnt be remembered at all because its completely un-notable in every way
>>
>>388468083
yes, yes they did
those are just video games for God's sake, there's no reason to genuinely get angry about this kind of stuff
>>
>>388468292
>those are just video games for God's sake, there's no reason to genuinely get angry about this kind of stuff
where do you think you are?
>>
>>388464791
Its a fun game that got killed by the fanbase's autistic reee-ing

>they did something different it six how dare they RAEP RAEP RAEP
>>
>>388464791
Is not lawbreakers I guess.
>>
>>388467286
I laugh at him sp it's something nice I guess.
Besides, he got more popular with fedforce and sfzero after nobody gave a fuck about color trash.
>>
>>388464791
The backslash against it is probably what got SR and Prime 4 grenlit.
>>
>>388464791
I wouldn't mind playing a Metroid game as a no name soldier for the Federation so long as it had the gameplay of a Metroid game and was side scrolling with a story.

>eternally stuck with Samus
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.