[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this game fun? (notice the word fun please) I don't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (36KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
36KB, 460x215px
is this game fun? (notice the word fun please)
I don't care about story since fallouts tend to have a fucking awful story
>>
Yeah, just go on Nexus and check out which mods you want to use. I highly suggest the salvage beacon mod and backpacks if you're doing a survival run.
>>
Even if you divorce the game from the IP, it's still not that fun. The shooting is an improvement over New Vegas in that there's literally no reason to use VATS anymore, but it's still incredibly subpar compared to any dedicated shooter and the weapon variety is shit compared to New Vegas. Beyond that, settlement building is pretty shit, the game world is dull, and the roleplaying is somehow worse than it was in Fallout 3. If you want an open world FPS to just fuck around in, just get/replay Far Cry 2-4.

also fuck you about the story in Fallout
>>
>>388459023
Yes, it is fun. Worth the current price, imo.
>>
>>388459023
it's fun for the first hour of exploration until then reality hits you that you're playing on an extremely broken engine and any sort of immersion dissipates

it takes a level of autism that is beyond me to "lose yourself" in this game, which is the entire point of its genre
>>
>>388459023
>fallouts tend to have a fucking awful story
which fallouts have you played?
>>
>>388459023
It was honestly not very fun for me. i spent a few hours trying to get into it, downloaded a few mods, but It just wasn't very interesting

Try 3 or New Vegas instead if you've never played them.
>>
>>388460038
I'm talking about 3 and new vegas and excluding 1 and 2, don't worry

>>388460156
I liked 3 but new vegas is just empty and with only talking to do which has retarded dialogue imo
>>
>>388459023

If you liked Skyrim because "sneak archer" was something you thought was fun, you will like fallout 4. If you didn't like Skyrim because it was a mess of game design, you won't like fallout 4.
>>
>>388460273
i liked 3 too because it was one of my first RPG games, cuz i was a strategy babby and didnt care about the stupid plotholes or karma system. now i realize that it's garbo
How is new vegas empty with retarded dialogue, it's leagues above F3
>>
>>388460368
I liked skyim as a stealth archer and as a heavy armor brown girl warrior
>>
>>388461317
I don't know, I just find every dialogue and place boring
and I really like the setting but I think it's really bad done it's my opinion
you don't kill almost anything and I don't want a cawadoody but holy fuck I want to use my rifle or pistol on some assfucker
>>
>>388459023
It's fun for a few hours or until you realize the gameplay isn't going to get better or add anything to spice it up.

Settlement building is shit, buggy af and makes me angry as fuck. If you're going to do a lot of settlement building go play sims instead.
>>
>>388461580
Also the game itself is buggy as fuck. I've died from stupid shit like walking into cars and LEVELING UP.
>>
>>388459023
Yeah, it's a good platform for mods with improved gunplay, and the settlement system brings a lot to the table.
>>
>>388459023
It's nu-fun.
>>
if you like doing the same mind-numbing quests over and over yes
>>
Ita alright with mods. If you have nothing else to play go for it. There are many other games to scratch the shooter or role-playing itch though.

I actually just re installed to play a survival run. With immersion, weapon, settlement, and AI mods it is much better than vanilla. It just sucks to know this game can never be as fun as NV or 3 without mods.
>>
No, pirate it and stop posting about it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.