[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interested in trying this but don't want to waste the download

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Warframe.png (134KB, 250x299px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe.png
134KB, 250x299px
Interested in trying this but don't want to waste the download space.
Is it budget Destiny?
>>
>>388442825
I've never played Destiny but don't bother, the game is absurdly grindy. I've put a total of 10 hours over a few downloads into it, and all I have is the same dude with a barely noticeably better version of the same weapons I had when I started.

The cards I've got that enhance my equipment are all +30% damage and other mundane things like that. The game seems to require an absurd level of grind. I'm okay with some grind, but by 10 hours into a game I should have something to show for it.
>>
>>388442825
Ive heard it called that a lot but I still like it. It has a pretty big community still 47k on it right now.

>>388442937
Did you google how to get what you want because I got a second warframe pretty fast minus the build time of course. You can get the best frames from doing alerts or doing the important quests.
>>
>>388442825
Basically. It's a loot grinder ala diablo except in 3rd person, where destiny is first person.
This guy >>388442937 is just bad, but he is correct that it probably isn't worth it. If you liked doing baal runs for loot the game will probably work for you, but otherwise just stay away.
>>
>>388443137
this^
also spend your starting plat on slots, because its untradeable
>>
nothing like destiny outside of some concepts imo, it's a long term game for autists with the only content being grinding, and if you pay to skip the grinding you are left with nothing to do
>>
>>388442825
It's better than Destiny gameplay-wise, IMO.

Just go in with the knowledge that it's grindy as hell and you'll be fine.

Everything that isn't cosmetic can be acquired without paying shekels, and you can sell shit for Farmbucks to buy 90% of the cosmetics anyways.

All weapons have blueprints, most are in the store, some are drops and the rest are in research labs.

Buy warframe/weapon slots first.

Use the wiki.
>>
pay2grind

grind2grind
>>
>>388443275
i'm not bad haha just have a job and stuff
>>
I played the game for quite an amount of hours, it's fun if your mind is casual-mode and you just want a bit of fun there and now, if you want to get seriously into the game and achieve some goals - it's terrible and the devs will piss you off with every update.
>>
>>388443854
If you're ten hours in and have no idea what you're doing, which your post clearly demonstrates, you're bad.
>>
>>388443854
Then just enjoy the ride. Google how to get the frame you want and it will be like an hour maybe unless you want primes in which you have to do these alerts that come up randomly.

Honestly the fun for me is doing survival missions and watching how crazy it gets.
>>
>>388443275
sort of offtopic, but how do i convince my fiance to play diablo with me
he adores warframe but refuses to touch diablo 2 or even easy-ass 3
>>
>>388444303
Ask him why and then say thats a stupid reason no matter what he says.
>>
>>388444664
maybe i should just get him to play torchlight 2 with me
it's hell of a lot cheaper than D3 anyway
>>
>>388445013
Play path of exile you fucking faggot.
>>
I find it fun but i'm not giving much of a fuck about it. I just like spending one hour or less running around the maps and killing mobs non stop or being sneaky in spy missions, it's dumb fun.

I could see it being pretty annoying if you wanted to invest hard in the game but more casually it's one of the most fun i had with that kind of grind heavy game.
>>
I got like 15-20 hours in the game, I actually enjoyed it but for reason I got the feeling if I didn't stoped playing there I was gonna spend the next 20 months playing the game everyday.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.