[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Most autistic thing/habit you've ever done in a video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1503779836674s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503779836674s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>Most autistic thing/habit you've ever done in a video game
>Worst experience you've had online gaming

I played undertale and enjoyed it because im a soft ass beta faggot

The meet your match update in tf2
>>
>>388434236
Play games with online friends
Get lured into the mino room in rookgaard as a newbie in Tibia
>>
i went poopoo in my diapie and stuck my hands in my ass and then i smeared the shit all over my controller

i masturbated with my poopoo controller and then i turned my mic on when i came so everyone could hear my cummie roar
>>
>>388434236
Findng a location in Oblivion that isn't an actual house but has at least a barrel you can use for safe storage and a useable bed then decorating it with junk to make it 'my home'.
>>
Pretended to be a girl in FFXIV for almost two years., I asked my sister to take a selfie with my character name on her hand and used that pic as an avatar. She thought it was just a cute thing and didn't think much about it. I used social anxiety as an excuse not to call.

Worst experience was a streak of horrible allies in Overwatch that made me quit the game altogether.
>>
>>388434738
I fucking hate that toxic community in overwatch

Whatd you get from pretending to be a chick? lol
>>
>>388435397
Attention and people being nice to me. It felt so good I got hooked. I think that's why most people do it?
>>
During a depressive phase I played Skyrim with nothing but punches with player damage and movement speed nearly maxed out with console commands for around 30 hours. I spent most of that time praying for some kind of freak heart attack to kill me

Accidentally showing four strangers my full name and address in Tabletop Simulator when file browsing was pretty bad
>>
File: 1334743186966.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1334743186966.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>388434236
When I was off for a couple of weeks, I cooked lots of different foods that you'd normally find in a fantasy realm, mostly stews and stuff.
I then froze them, pushed my fake fireplace into my office and sat my microwave on top of it.
For the next 2 weeks, I pretended I live in Skyrim (heavily modded) ...When I was hungry, my character ate and I heated up my stew with my microwave that sat on top of a fake crackling fire.
When I put my character under a water fall to bathe, I took a cold shower and when I was tired. We slept at the same time, with me on the floor of my office with a sleeping back.

No joke, I actually felt my mind start to slip after a week and a half. I might have continued but I had to go back to work and my fiance was on her way back from France. (I couldn't let her see me like that obviously)

My worst experience is League of Legends, I don't have to explain that if you've played. The community is fucking ass.
>>
>>388434236
>most autistic thing I've done
Hard to decide, but I used to be heavily into RPing in Skyrim, to the point where I carried around a set of "Torturer's Tools" purely for roleplaying purposes

>worst online experience
Got absolutely mugged via my own naivety/stupidity in Diablo 2 when I was like 13. Spent months trading my way up to a full Trang's set, then some guy talked me into giving him my password somehow, after which he proceeded to clean my characters out. Lesson learned though, it kinda jaded me for life. Come to think of it, this might be more autistic than the Skyrim thing.
>>
>>388435662
I like the honesty of this post
1+ internet point, anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.