[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>severly disappointed in Destiny 1 pre-ordered the limited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>severly disappointed in Destiny 1 pre-ordered the limited edition, it was cheap in my country though
>haven't bought a western game in years
>somehow feeling compelled to buy Destiny 2 at launch

what the hell bros? i should know better than this, but i can't help myself. i really want to play a good sci-fi game. and despite the fact that Destiny 2 has turned into a quip-fest full of 10 year olds, i still feel like giving it another chance. am i alone?
>>
File: just.jpg (17KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
17KB, 334x393px
>>388425820
>wanting to play a downgrade
get help anon
>>
>>388426096
but it's fun
>>
>>388426312
What the fuck was fun about the beta? The long ass cooldowns on everything? The way all your guns feel exactly the same? The horribly uninspired exotics? How about fighting THE SAME FUCKING ENEMIES WE'VE FOUGHT FOR 3 YEARS?

Enjoying the combat was the only reason to keep playing D1 after 50 or so hours, and they broke everything that made the original fun.
>>
File: 1503788566751.jpg (32KB, 430x389px) Image search: [Google]
1503788566751.jpg
32KB, 430x389px
>>388425820
>i still feel like giving it another chance
what a good goy
>>
>>388427347
You are arguing with a Destiny autist you won't get answers except for general responses like "I put 1000 hours into it" with the autist not understanding that is addiction not good gameplay.
>>
>>388425820
I've farmed WoW tokens, sold for real cash (locked as Blizzard Balance) so I will be getting Destiny 2 without having to "pay" for it.
My autism finally achieved something of real value.
>>
>>388425820

At first I was dubious about it too. Bungie decided to show the worst aspects of the game off for some reason.

In the last 2-3 days tons of gameplay videos have been released and a lot of new details have emerged. This stuff looks a lot better than what Bungie have previously shown us. It's still going to be similar to Destiny and if you didn't like it you wont like this, but the game is starting to feel like an actual sequel now instead of an expansion pack like it did before.
>>
>>388425820
Because there really isn't any halfway decent shooter loot grinders on the PC since Borderlands is a dead franchise.
>>
>>388427691
>lot of new details have emerged
Like what?
>>
>>388428013
adventures for one look pretty good compared to the slog that was D1 patrols
>>
>>388428013

3rd subclasses are in.
Details on new activities and how they work.
Stuff about new features.
As well as a look at some of the actual content that'll be in the final game.

There is a shit load of info, you'll need to be more specific.
>>
>>388428180
Will there be guns
>>
>>388428291

Don't be stupid. All the guns were destroyed, didn't you see the trailer?

Now you've got to use swords.
>>
>>388428291
no, but there's swords
>>
>>388428013
We also get to see what the new drop rate of power ammo is, and the answer is: lots and lots.
>>
>>388425820
>somehow feeling compelled to buy Destiny 2 at launch
>compelled to buy a fucking video game
Jesus fucking Christ how weak can you be? Just play warframe if you want to grind out a sci fi shooter.
>>
>>388427552
you paid for it with your time, how many hours did it take to save up the 500k gold it cost? how many hours of real work would it of taken to just pay for it with money?
>>
Nah, I have a soft spot for sci-fi shit myself, OP. They are the only western games I play anymore.
>>
>>388429338
I mean, you make a fair point, but I was enjoying that time I spent
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.